Cannot Login

• March 20, 2017 at 1:57 PM #137396
    Help.Me
    Participant
    Total posts : 2

A while back I created an account and purchased the game. Now whenever I try to log on to the bombdog website an error saying the password is incorrect appears.

I tried to reset my password but the link I receive in my email doesn’t work.

(I created this account in order to try and get some help so this is not the account I am trying to access.)

March 20, 2017 at 2:05 PM #137397
    Help.Me
    Participant

For reference, the error I get when following the email link is ” Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below”. If I do another request the same message pops up.

March 20, 2017 at 2:52 PM #137402
    Cyberdogs7Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3781

Can you email me at MAV@bombdogstudios.com with the older account name?

April 4, 2017 at 8:51 AM #137745
    sasquatch420
    Participant

how do i update my game its 0.6.8 and it wont update by its self am i missing something plz help

April 4, 2017 at 8:56 AM #137746
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2664

Download the game client from the link below. From what I’m taking a gander at, you’re coming from Steam, as Steam support stopped at 0.6.8, so also make sure you migrated your account over.

My Account

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat.

"Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

April 4, 2017 at 8:56 AM #137747
    Cyberdogs7Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3781

Was it from steam? You can always download the latest version from your profile page: https://bombdogstudios.com/my-account/

April 4, 2017 at 2:39 PM #137758
    sasquatch420
    Participant

ive alread linked my accounts and downloaded the stadalone but it wont auto update, do i have to manually update or something?

April 4, 2017 at 6:47 PM #137772
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2664

First, make sure you aren’t trying to run the Steam client of the game first. Next, right click on the MAV icon, Open file location, then manually run Updater.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat.

"Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags