Double Double Mk. 1

• October 15, 2016 at 7:40 PM #133438
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Probably the strangest of designs, Legacy’s Emporium of Filthy Opportunists has done it again! This time, bringing the big guns.

Sporting a unique bow spine and a modified version of our Emporium’s trademarked skirt configuration, our designers have concocted quite possible the tightest and most compact Double Double to ever hit the battlefield.

With brutal firepower and a strong frontal defense, while carrying additional armor for reinforcement of vital components, this Double Double is a force to be reckoned with. In the hands on an experienced pilot, accuracy can rival even the most stable heavy artillery pieces.

Attachments:
    1. screenshot_148

screenshot_148.png

2. screenshot_149

screenshot_149.png

3. screenshot_150

screenshot_150.png

1. current-8.mech
    October 15, 2016 at 8:56 PM #133451
    lorddelvinlorddelvin
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 456

nice armored double….very unique…..when I put doubles that low i tend to shoot my own guns off blasting into a hill…love it.

October 17, 2016 at 8:01 AM #133489
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant
    Total posts : 298

Its shape reminds me of an oil derrick doing the oil dance…..

October 17, 2016 at 11:02 AM #133494
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

So many sexy builds coming out from the new weapons, now we just need some love for the heavy and multi rockets.

October 17, 2016 at 11:07 AM #133495
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3214

Heavy rockets are wicked. Not sure if they are not just unlocked yet or what, but I totally expected them to have a bigger place in the meta.

October 17, 2016 at 5:30 PM #133505
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Heavy rockets are wicked. Not sure if they are not just unlocked yet or what, but I totally expected them to have a bigger place in the meta.

I’ve seen heavy rockets before in action, and they hit decently. Haven’t gotten to test them out myself yet. No good way to grind Support. Multirockets though are just sad if you ask me. I’d say give them a fair amount more splash by about 2x, buff their damage by about 1.5x, increase ammo by 1.5x, slower reload by 1.5x, increase projectile size by 1.5x, and give them some vertical dispersion, as right now it’s way too tight (0.6.10, may just be the new system screwing with it). Make them sort of a middle ground between 4 packs and heavy rockets.

The forum ‘Player Builds’ is closed to new topics and replies.