1 Year!

• January 17, 2013 at 8:47 PM #102201
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Today makes the 1 year anniversary of the blog and public development of M.A.V.

While it existed for quite some time in my head, on paper, and in a few simple tests and prototypes, this day last year is the first time I publicly committed myself to the development.

It’s been a great year, and I look forward to seeing how much M.A.V. and the community can grow in the coming year!

January 17, 2013 at 9:56 PM #104741
    CN Naglfar
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 142

Congrats on turning 1!!

Its a shame its taken me this long to find M.A.V. but look forward to the future.

January 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM #104750
    Japan 4
    Total posts : 1

I plan on doing my part with M.A.V this year, by playing it 😀
    And also help it to spread like wildfire to the furthest reaches of the planet,
    starting with all the other diehard cromies I used to play with!

January 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM #104793
    XkrXDragoon
    Participant
    Total posts : 3

Hey! just found this online while looking for any possiblity of a chromehounds 2 :P.

Would just like to say that you made my week! I love the look of this and ill be sure to tell everyone i used to play chromies with about it as well as some of my current mechwarrior and hawken buddies 🙂

Expect some alpha buys soon 😀

January 20, 2013 at 11:41 PM #104794
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

@XkrXDragoon wrote:

Would just like to say that you made my week! I love the look of this and ill be sure to tell everyone i used to play chromies with about it as well as some of my current mechwarrior and hawken buddies 🙂

Grab your Torches and Incendiary Rounds, kids. It’s time to get this fire going.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

January 21, 2013 at 12:23 AM #104795
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

Just give me the coords and let me dial it in.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

January 21, 2013 at 12:27 AM #104796
    Lieutenant Colonel

@Anvildude wrote:

Just give me the coords and let me dial it in.

Coordinates – Youtube.

Get on Mumble. I want to try out a Video Capture Program.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

January 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM #104798
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

@XkrXDragoon wrote:

Hey! just found this online while looking for any possiblity of a chromehounds 2 :P.

Glad to have you on board!

January 22, 2013 at 6:42 PM #104807
    January 22, 2013 at 7:19 PM #104809
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

Awesome. Yeah, we got to get some recordings of our Friday Night Fights up- if you can get Mumble Audio on it, even better.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

January 22, 2013 at 8:36 PM #104810
    Lieutenant Colonel

@Anvildude wrote:

Awesome. Yeah, we got to get some recordings of our Friday Night Fights up- if you can get Mumble Audio on it, even better.

I’ll see what I could do with Cam Studio. I know I’ll be able to get actual video of the game and my voice, but getting Mumble and Game Sounds with it may not be possible unless I get Fraps, or I use my speakers as mics but then I really won’t be able to talk.

I’m really considering doing a Video Series for M.A.V. each update, but I’m not a great fan of my voice when it comes to microphones capturing it. I’ll give it a few test runs.

January 22, 2013 at 8:52 PM #104811
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

@LegacyElite84 wrote:

@Anvildude wrote:

I’ll see what I could do with Cam Studio. I know I’ll be able to get actual video of the game and my voice, but getting Mumble and Game Sounds with it may not be possible unless I get Fraps, or I use my speakers as mics but then I really won’t be able to talk.

I’m really considering doing a Video Series for M.A.V. each update, but I’m not a great fan of my voice when it comes to microphones capturing it. I’ll give it a few test runs.

I hate my voice, then I did some dev videos and other people seemed to like it.

You never know how other people will react.

I for one would love to see videos from you, but I am a bit biased 😉

January 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM #104812
    Lieutenant Colonel

@Cyberdogs7 wrote:

I hate my voice, then I did some dev videos and other people seemed to like it.

You never know how other people will react.

I for one would love to see videos from you, but I am a bit biased 😉

Scratch what I said about Cam Studio. I just found, and trial ran MSI Afterburner, and it’s basically a free version of Fraps, but better. And I’ll get my video out for the next update as a Maiden Voyage for me and get a link here. I’m no commentator, but I guess I could learn.

January 23, 2013 at 1:06 AM #104819
    CN Naglfar
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 142

@shadow0716 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xinH7RqfmM&feature=player_detailpage&list=FL9e97ZNLa_aGbdph5fWyhKg ,,,, this was cool.

Liked and sub’ed
    I’m ready to see some more action 🙂

January 23, 2013 at 1:55 AM #104821
    shadow0716
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 133

That won’t be a problem at all, Chat and game effects will be in the recordings that I do and then I will send them over to Elite for further editing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.