1 Year!

• January 23, 2013 at 2:52 AM #104822
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to capture all the audio (including voice chat) and game video from my end. I do want to test if audio from Mumble is captured as well, but I think it should be. My only problem with Afterburner is that it lags when in the Garage and you are able to do the free rotational movement. It does the same exact thing on WoT, but actual gameplay wise, it’s perfect.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

January 29, 2013 at 11:18 PM #104954
    xBlackxRosex
    Participant
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 49

Hopefully many more years to come!

January 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM #104978
    Acknown3
    Participant
    Corporal
    Total posts : 75

I have XSplit as well as Bandicam, along with Adobe Premier Pro and a decent computer. I could record some of the footage and we could switch between cams if you’d like.

I’ve owned the game for several months, but never actually played multiplayer. Where should I start?

Rip PiggyMcSquad

January 30, 2013 at 1:49 AM #104979
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

Start on Friday nights at 7:00 PM EST. Choose the Multiplayer option, and there’ll be a server list- find the one with people on it. There’s also a thread somewhere around here with the Mumble server info on it- Legacy ususally hosts, or Shadow.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

January 30, 2013 at 1:54 AM #104980
    Acknown3
    Participant
    Corporal
    Total posts : 75

I added the server to my Mumble client, but it appears to be offline. Does he only host it during the game nights?

Rip PiggyMcSquad

January 30, 2013 at 2:09 AM #104981
    shadow0716
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 133

Legacy hosts his on Friday nights and I leave mine up all through the week, We have a 24/7 server going now that hosts the game and mumble as well you are welcome to join it anytime
    Server address – blade1.sytes.net
    use the same port as its on Legacys server for mine
    Server password is – MAV
    Server name is M.A.V. After hours server@Acknown3 wrote:

I added the server to my Mumble client, but it appears to be offline. Does he only host it during the game nights?

January 30, 2013 at 2:14 AM #104982
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major

Legacy does. Shadow’s Mumble server might be active more often, but he might also only have his up ‘after hours’ on Fridays.

However, there is a chat function in-game. It’s buggy and nigh useless right now, but it works for what it’s for. Press Tab. This makes it impossible to do anything else in the game until you press Tab again. Unfortunately, it doesn’t automatically notify anyone when someone types something new, so you have to manually check it every so often for new stuff.

There should be a server up, though- I’ll hop on if you want to have a go against a person, though the AI’s are getting smarter and smarter every update.

January 30, 2013 at 2:15 AM #104983
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major

I got Ninja’d by a Shadow!

April 7, 2014 at 4:17 PM #109958
    shadow0716
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 133

A shadow ninja were were, we can camo up and go hunting lololol brong your flame thrower we will have a little fun

April 7, 2014 at 9:03 PM #109991
    schoony85
    Private
    Total posts : 8

CONGRATS! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.