A few scribbles

• August 16, 2012 at 12:49 PM #102102
    Pylon
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 21

Hey all. Just a couple of scraps to throw into the mix, more to celebrate machines and the fact we’ve got something like MAV in the pipeline. What can I say, I think I’m in very good company around here in terms of love of hulking tanks and walking oil-rigs.

I’ve got a ton more art kicking about, but looking forward to adding to the inspiration pot. I love the MAV look as is, and while I didn’t have a relationship with Chromehounds on account of not having a 360, there is a long history of mech and miniature gaming to look back on.

Keep up the good work, folks.

A piece that tried to evoke the hi-tech nature of a futuristic combat vehicle, while still holding onto the notion of the contemporary fighting machine and its crew.

A scrappy collection of fifteen minute scribbles and sloppy colouring efforts. Just love nutting out ideas while watching TV.

August 16, 2012 at 1:13 PM #104044
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

That is some really impressive work!

August 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM #104046
    Pylon
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 21

Thanks, but if anything, once I’m in the thick of MAV, we’ll see where the inspiration goes. Aim to follow the hardest working forum contributor, FenixT93, and actually add ideas and proper MAV concepts. Gotta support your hard work!

Keep it up!

August 16, 2012 at 3:08 PM #104047
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1787

Damn! those look great ;D

August 16, 2012 at 3:09 PM #104048
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1787

@Pylon wrote:

Thanks, but if anything, once I’m in the thick of MAV, we’ll see where the inspiration goes. Aim to follow the hardest working forum contributor, FenixT93, and actually add ideas and proper MAV concepts. Gotta support your hard work!

Keep it up!

You look up to me? That makes me feel great that my efforts are recognized, thank you ^_^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.