A few things i\'ve noticed on [8.0.1]

• August 17, 2018 at 9:45 PM #146105
    StragesStrages
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 20

– The AI tends to sit there and take hits, not focusing on those that get close, switch targets, engage, etc. I have also noticed that the AI stands around like statues until you get close and then start firing. Howitzer-using AI’s don’t fire their weapons as often as they should, especially at ranges they can hit a target. The AI still overestimates velocity when it comes to attempting to hit a target with slow-velocity weapons.

– On some maps, there are points that you can go down, but not go uphill on. Giant Leap has one of these area, near Blue Base. The hill that has a few rocks around and an open slope that should be passable both ways is in fact, a one-way slope.

– The newest legs don’t have a turning animation, although they’ll improve overtime with later patches, likely.

August 20, 2018 at 10:32 AM #146121
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

For the map movement one there is a maximum slope you can move up based on the chassis type. Hexapods have one of the best climbing abilities while wheels or treads can’t climb as steep of a slope. There just isn’t a good enough visualization on what can and can’t be climbed with what chassis. I really want hexapod paths to be more prominent along with hover paths but we don’t really have locations where you save a ton of time hovering from one hill to another.

The forum ‘Bug Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Topic Tags