Achievement Ideas

• January 22, 2015 at 3:08 AM #103556
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Title says it all. Give a name for an achievement and what the achievement entails. For example…

Praise the Glacier: Locate the inner sanctum of Glacier Senpai and admire his greatness.

Too Soon Bro: Get a kill against another player in Multiplayer Siege/Campaign in under a minute.

Stripped: Destroy all weapons on an enemy M.A.V. while leaving the M.A.V. itself alive.

Hounds of War: Complete the Campaign with perfect ranks.

Just Like Old Times: Fight in a 6 vs. 6 Siege Battle with no AIs.

Broke Your Spine: Disable an enemy M.A.V. without destroying its’ chassis or cockpit.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

January 22, 2015 at 7:38 AM #113080
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1786

David vs Goliath:
    While using a hover chassis, single handedly disable another player’s MAV that is on Treads.
    (The opposing MAV must not have been damaged by another source such as another player or AI, prior or during the fight)

Fuck off, David:
    While using Treads, destroy a player with a hover chassis that has yet to earn the David VS Goliath Achievement while conditions permit the earning of said achievement.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?:
    While hovering from a high ledge, score a disable on an enemy player in any multiplayer game type.

Damn it Leeroy:
    Get killed in a multiplayer Siege/Campaign match in less than a minute.

Yo, what did I miss?:
    In a multiplayer arena match, do not move or fire for the first five minutes of the match: and still win the match.

Well fought:
    With no allies, win a single player siege match against at least three AIs.

Outmatched:
    With no allies, win a single player siege match against at least four AIs.

Brutal:
    With no allies, win a single player siege match against at least five AIs,

The impossible:
    With no allies, win a single player siege match against at least six AIs.

Now this, is a knife:
    Destroy an enemy MAV, while using only mining spikes.

Respawning is for sissies:
    Do not die for the entirety of multiplayer arena match.

Anyone brought marshmallows?:
    Destroy an enemy MAV, while using only flamethrowers.

January 22, 2015 at 12:47 PM #113081
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Two in the bush
    Score a double kill from one volley of splashless weapons.

Drop the base
    Score a total of x base destructions from over 700 meters.

The marines
    Score a kill while your cockpit and chassis is under water.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

January 22, 2015 at 2:25 PM #113074
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 467

The Longest Day: play M.A.V. for at least 10 hours consecutively and engage in at least 10 battles during that time.

It Looked Like Yog-Sothoth: Win a battle piloting a M.A.V. with at least 15 spacers.

Turn Around, Bright Eyes: Win a battle without turning your cockpit clockwise whatsoever.

Sniping is Sorcery: Successfully destroy an opponent M.A.V.’s generator with a sniper round without using the weapon cameras.

Turtles Are My Power Animal: Win a battle piloting a M.A.V. with at least half of it’s mobility’s load limit consumed with armor plating.

January 22, 2015 at 6:35 PM #113071
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

Those are amazing.

Let’s see…

God’s Finger- score a kill with howitzers mounted in a Godhammer configuration (mounted 45 degrees up relative to the cockpit)

It’s…Perfect- Create a build that perfectly balances load limit and power consumption.

Scout’s Honor- win a match in a MAV with no weapons or turret deploys.

Floyd’d- kill an enemy MAV with a wall deploy (I got this one already!)

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

January 22, 2015 at 10:54 PM #113039
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Double Agent
    While being targeted, cause a turret to kill it’s owner.

Universal Healthcare
    Use an enemy’s repair shed to restore 50% of your M.A.V.’s total health.

I Forgot We Had That
    Destroy the last enemy M.A.V. with landmines or a turret that was deployed at least 5 minutes ago.

Red Baron’s Legacy
    Land on an enemy M.A.V. and destroy it with a wheeled chassis.

Icy Hot
    Deal the most damage on a winter map while only using flamethrowers

Glacial Teachings
    Win a match in the last minute without anyone on your team losing any parts on No Mans Pass v2

Still Counts
    Die in the same explosion(s) that wins you the match.

Lady Killer
    Kill legacy while using the dot camo with a red background and black dots.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

January 23, 2015 at 12:12 AM #113041
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

The chain continues:
    Disable a player who has this achievement in any game mode. (it’s given to half a dozen players to start it off)

Your time is up:
    Within the last minute of a multiplayer siege match, disable the last remaining enemy player’s MAV.

It’ll do:
    Build a complete MAV.

Terminated:
    Using a randomly generated “AI build”, win a multiplayer arena match.

Always bet on the duke:
    Score three disables with a single HDR rocket in a multi player arena match. (Assuming this gets implemented viewtopic.php?f=9&t=396)

Back from the dead:
    Within a minute of respawning, disable the player who last disabled you in a multi player Arena match.

Sheer skill:
    While using only a single machinegun in any multiplayer match, disable an enemy player.

Deja Vu:
    Earn the Sheer skill achievement, again.

Deja Vu:
    Earn the Sheer skill achievement, three times.

Deja Vu:
    Earn the Sheer skill achievement, four times.

Deja Vu:
    Earn the Sheer skill achievement, five times.

Deja Vu:
    Earn the Sheer skill achievement, six times.

Deja Vu:
    Earn the Sheer skill achievement, seven times.
    (PS: You’ve earn’t my respect, so you can stop running that single machinegun build now, there’s no more copies of this achievement.)

Behold the power!:
    With at least 2000 more energy than your MAV requires, win a multi player arena match.

Ready for everything:
    Have at least twelve unique MAV builds saved in your garage.

@SergeDavid wrote:

Lady Killer
    Kill legacy while using the dot camo with a red background and black dots.

lol

January 23, 2015 at 1:35 AM #113043
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

Legend of the arena:
    Win a total of 1000 multiplayer arena matches.

Legend of the siege:
    Win a total of 1000 multiplayer siege matches.

Upon the ashes of tyranny:
    Beat the final story mode mission.

All these battles…:
    Disable a total of 10000 MAVs.

January 25, 2015 at 9:14 PM #113028
    Shogun of Saido
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 112

BRONZE
    Form Up Rooky! (0 Merit)
    Participate in the WAR for the first time.

Training Has Ended
    Play online for 100 hours.

The Experiment
    Kill a total of 50 Online players devided over at least 3 different chassis types.

SILVER
    Squad Leader (18.000 Merit)
    Reach Online Rank of colonel

Seasoned M.A.V. Pilot
    Play Online for 1.000 hours

Mister Unpredictable
    Kill a total of 500 players devided over at least 3 different chassis types.

GOLD
    Master and Commander (100.000 Merit)
    Reach Online Rank of General.

Senior Veteran M.A.V. Pilot
    Play Online for 10.000 hours.

M.A.V Mastery
    Kill a total of 5.000 players devided over at least 3 different chassis types.

January 27, 2015 at 5:28 AM #112995
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

I love all of these!

April 24, 2015 at 6:33 PM #113697
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Watching the stream from last night and I’ve got inspiration for more achievables.

Improbable BBQ
    Destroy an enemy M.A.V. through overheating while they’re under water (flame throwers / fire mortars / etc)

The Final Countdown
    Achieve victory through kills or base drop in the last 30 seconds of the match.

Unintentional Pacifism
    Score 0% accuracy in a 1 vs 1 and still win the match through MAV destruction. (Giant Leap wink wink nudge nudge)

Juggernaut
    Win 10 Arena matches without being completely destroyed. (Parts can be damaged or stripped)

Doppleganger
    Destroy an enemy M.A.V. that uses the same build as you.

Basically Anything (hidden)
    Burn down a tree while walking backwards into a repair shed while two of your turrets are actively trying to shoot something.

Magic Bullet
    Destroy a part on an enemy with a sniper bullet beyond the effective range of the rifle.

April 25, 2015 at 4:50 AM #113698
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

You’re fired (Hidden shame achievement):
    With five allies (AI or Human), be defeated by a lone enemy player in a multi player siege match.

Give that man a cookie (Hidden shame achievement):
    Be the kill that earns someone either the Sheer Skill or Deja Vu achievement.

You may need glasses (Hidden shame achievement):
    Disable at least three of your own allies in a single multiplayer siege match.

Back to the drawing board (Hidden shame achievement):
    Over the course of a 15 minute multiplayer match, die at least 5 times without scoring any kills of your own.

The hero that will save us all (Hidden shame achievement):
    On easy difficulty, fail the first single player story mode mission, five times in a row.

April 25, 2015 at 7:52 PM #113700
    Lieutenant Colonel

‘Least I Have Chicken: Be defeated within the first minute of a match with at least one other player on your team due to M.A.V. destruction.

Spawn Kill: Kill a player within 15 seconds of respawning in an Arena match.

It Was Him: Be within 20 meters of an ally who destroyed another ally with a weapon type that is a part of your build.

Buzzing Bee: In a Multiplayer battle, destroy an enemy when running a hover chassis with one pile.

The Hero That We Need: Win 10 multiplayer Siege matches while outnumbered.

The Hero That We Deserve: Lose 10 multiplayer Siege matches when outnumbering your opponent.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

April 25, 2015 at 11:03 PM #113702
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Suicide is not an option
    achieve a collective 10 wins with at least 56 minutes being weaponless.

What now?
    With at least three mavs in the match have everyone be weaponless or out of ammo at the same time.

Do you feel lucky punk?
    Destroy an enemy with your last shot (zero ammo across your weapon groups when they blow up)

This is Europa!
    Knock an enemy MAV to to it’s death by fall damage due to impact force.

Do you like Mmmmm Bananas?
    Unlock Banana Camo / using banana camo destroy 5 mavs with rockets.

April 26, 2015 at 5:51 AM #113705
    Lieutenant Colonel

Minimalist: Get a kill with an M.A.V. that is composed of 5 or less parts upon match start.

Overkill: Destroy an enemy M.A.V. with over 16 weapons present on your M.A.V. .

Hold My Beer: Jump off a ledge with a wheeled chassis and land on top of another M.A.V. with dealing at least 1000 points of damage.

Bethcha’ You Can’t Do It Again: Destroy an enemy M.A.V. and strip another of all weapons in the span of one second. (It was done on Friday. You can’t make this stuff up.)

Remembrance: Pay your respects to the fallen. (Hide a Chromehounds shrine somewhere. And have us press “F” to pay respect.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.