An Introduction + A Showcase

• August 30, 2012 at 2:05 AM #102113
    Primogenitor34
    Total posts : 1

Hello there, I am Primogenitor34. I’ve been referred to this site by a good friend of mine named Acknown3, who’s been following this game/site for a while now (from what he’s told me). He suggested I should see about trying to show some of my stuff to you guys, so I figured I’ve got nothing to lose!

As of now, I’m currently enrolled at a private art school (in my 4th quarter out of 10) majoring in Graphic Design. My ultimate goal, however, is to achieve a position as a concept artist or, even better, Game Designer, at a game developer, namely Epic Games. I’ve even been working on my own game concept for the latter 5 years. I’m also volunteering as a concept artist for another group like this one, helping them to make the artwork for their own game based off the Friendship is Magic fandom.

I am capable of drawing multiple subjects, including fantastical monsters, fan-art, humans, industrial images, and various other things. As of lately, I’ve been drawing a lot of Nintendo and Friendship is Magic stuff, but I also draw Star Wars, Halo, and Pokemon, and StarFox images. I’ve never drawn mechs before, but I did draw several vehicles for my own game concept, so it can’t be that hard, can it? I’m sure I can do it, especially since mechs technically fall under “industrial images”.

If you’d like, I can show you some of my better works. I think three is good for now.
    Here’s one of my best original works I did while in high school.

What I consider to be one of my best Traditional works from the Friendship is Magic fandom.

I recently took up Digital artwork too, and I think I’ve gotten pretty proficient with it.

Anyway, that’s all I’ve got to say at the moment. Let me know what you think!

If you’ve any questions, go ahead and ask.

August 30, 2012 at 7:41 AM #104089
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Hey, welcome to the message board!

Your my little pony stuff really captures the art style of the cartoon and is very well done.

If you want to help out, the best way is to just post up your ideas up and get a discussion going around them.

I am excited you want to get in to games, it’s a really fun field. If you have any questions about getting into the industry or the studios in general, feel free to ask. Once you graduate, let me know, I know quite a few people at Epic, namely the Art Directors and Hiring managers 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.