Back Again?

• December 23, 2016 at 2:00 PM #134973
    Tramadan
    Participant
    Total posts : 1

I had this game before a WHILE back, and left due to an inactive community. Are things better these days? I’d seriously like to come back and play some more – but I’m not sure i’m willing to put in the time if I’ll be playing matches against the same 10 people over and over.

Moar pew pew Less QQ

December 23, 2016 at 2:20 PM #134975
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

The Sunday streams see a variety of people coming and going. Some new players every week mixed with some ‘core’ players. A large portion of the players like to play single player also.

I am sure you can find new people to play with, but it might take a small amount of effort to get them together.

December 23, 2016 at 2:20 PM #134976
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1787

I’d say they are, my own activity is somewhat spotty as far as attending the Friday night fights and Sunday fundays but I’ve see quite a lot of new names lately that I don’t recognize.

Of course, you’re probably going to see some of the same people again and again, but that’s just their dedication to these events.

December 23, 2016 at 2:47 PM #134984
    AxleNo7
    Participant
    First Lieutenant
    Total posts : 865

on average youll play with the same 10 guys every week and see maybe 10 new guys as well. not all at once mind you. but i cant actually see playing with the same people over time to be a negative

February 18, 2017 at 2:55 PM #136473
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant
    Total posts : 298

Sry late reply*

Well welcome back again. The community is what we make of it, more players would play more regularly if at least some effort is put in to stay somewhat regular. But well life happens as we all know.
    Hope to see you around more.

regards Zebby

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.