Boy do I have a story

• March 13, 2015 at 8:02 AM #103627
    GreatSaintDemonbane
    Participant
    Total posts : 1

Got MAV a while ago, thought it was dead, made post on Steam MAV discussions page (yes, that was me, I’ve changed my Steam name since then), leading to an announcement being made (the one after the T-shirt one I think) and me learning about snapshot builds, kinda forget about MAV for a bit, came back, love it, now I’m here.
    So yeah. I’ve also never played Chromehounds, so I feel so left out on all the hip lingo. However, I LOVE mechs, so I’ll be sticking around to learn.

March 13, 2015 at 2:24 PM #113436
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Welcome! I also have a sort of similar story.
    I discovered M.A.V. early in 2012, rediscovered it in late 2012 and signed up, then rediscovered it in early 2014 and haven’t stopped from there.

Chromehounds was something special, I played through the campaign relatively recently if you wanted to see how it sort of was. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esIwgZTabf8
    Sadly 90% of the game was in Multiplayer.

We should really have some sort of Lingo thread or something to help people ease into this developing game from the ashes of a beloved one.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.