Cant Store my Hound ?

• February 28, 2013 at 12:53 AM #102262
    JohnKatzenbach
    Private
    Total posts : 12

Hello i buyed the Softweare
    but hou do i registrer my Copy ! and the game dont let me store my hound ??

Greetings !

February 28, 2013 at 1:22 AM #105178
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Firstly, sorry if I am not able to translate your English correctly, and if Google Translate does not convert the language properly.

Follow this link to create your In-Game Account and from there you can activate it by buying M.A.V., and in turn, making your account into an Alpha Account.
    http://www.bombdogstudios.com/user/login.php

As an Alpha Member, you will be able to download the latest Game Client.

Currently, it is not possible to save Hound Builds, so the only Build you will have access to is the last valid Build in your Garage.

If you are referring to taking Hound Files from Chromehounds and bringing them into M.A.V. , that is not possible either, as M.A.V. is separate from Chromehounds, and Game Files are not compatible.

Translated(ish)

Erstens, sorry wenn ich nicht in der Lage, Ihr Englisch zu korrekt zu übersetzen, und wenn Google Translate nicht konvertiert die Sprache richtig.

Folgen Sie diesen Link zu Ihrem In-Game Account zu erstellen und von dort aus können Sie es durch den Kauf von MAV aktivieren, und im Gegenzug, so dass Ihr Konto in ein Alpha-Konto.
    http://www.bombdogstudios.com/user/login.php

Als Alpha Mitglied, werden Sie in der Lage sein, die neuesten Game Client herunterzuladen.

Derzeit ist es nicht möglich ist, Hound Builds zu speichern, so dass die einzige Figur erhalten Sie Zugang zu haben, ist der letzte gültige in Ihrer Garage Build.

Wenn Sie an unter Hound Dateien von Chromehounds und bringen sie in die MAV bezogen , Das heißt ebenfalls nicht möglich, da M.A.V. ist getrennt von Chromehounds und Game-Dateien sind nicht kompatibel.

February 28, 2013 at 1:44 AM #105179
    JohnKatzenbach
    Private
    Total posts : 12

I did the Donload from that link .
    Dont worry i know CH and MAV is not the same 😀 😆
    But i got another Problem :
    I did not get the Monny from the Battle ?

Sorry my English wirting is Horror but i talk alot better 😉

February 28, 2013 at 2:58 AM #105180
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

The Currency System in Arena Mode is currently non-functional.

On Multiplayer however, currency is earned and lost by damaging enemies, and by placing a Structural Battlement respectively. If you leave a Multiplayer Server however, your Current Currency is reset upon re-joining.

Translated(ish)

Die Währung System in Arena-Modus ist derzeit nicht funktionsfähig.

Am Multiplayer jedoch Währung verdient und verloren durch schädlichen Feinde, und indem ein Structural Battlement sind. Wenn Sie einen Multiplayer Server jedoch verlassen, wird Ihre aktuelle Währung Reset nach wieder hinzuschalten.

February 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM #105183
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3214

Thanks Legacy for taking that. I did want to expand a bit.

In the campaign mode (which will be coming in beta) you will earn money and it will be stored. This mode will operate much closer to the chromehounds version of the war.

I believe this is what you are looking for, correct?

The forum ‘Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.