CH vet reporting in

• July 2, 2013 at 1:59 AM #102425
    Shooter51
    Private
    Total posts : 6

Howdy. Cannot believe after all these years and many fakes, it looks like we finally have the real deal coming on here.

Some of you might remember me from way back in the day, I can’t believe it’s been this long!

All I have to say after looking over this is I’ll gladly be fronting the $10 and am just happy to support this in any way I can.

xx BIOHAZARD xx #51

July 2, 2013 at 2:13 AM #106137
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Never thought I’d be seeing Biohazard again. It’s good to be seeing some more of the big names working their way here.

Here’s the current Multiplayer Times when you’re most likely to find players on as well as the Vocal Comms Info.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=239

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

July 2, 2013 at 2:17 AM #106138
    Shooter51
    Private
    Total posts : 6

Haha, as long as any form of CH is around, at the very least I will be too. Not sure about the rest of Biohazard, but perhaps I can fetch J and get him on here soon as well.

Off the top of your head, how many people would you say have purchased this alpha?

July 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM #106142
    Lieutenant Colonel

Overall, I’d give an estimate of over a couple hundred. Active fanbase though is still very small.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

July 2, 2013 at 6:15 PM #106144
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

I answered this in another thread, but why not here as well!

Some stats:

The game is nearing 400 alpha members. On average, 2 new members join every day (this is a multi-month average, as people tend to join in groups).

The weekly ‘active’ players tends to be ~40. These are the number of people that have played the game at least once in the past week.

~85 alpha members are no longer ‘active’. They have not played the game in several months.

There are 243 people that have reserved a username, but have not bought into the alpha program yet.

Interesting I would say ~60% of the members are NOT in north america, based on email addresses. This makes a bit of sense due to the sites that have covered MAV.

:end of stats

I hope that paints a better picture of the game.

A fair number of people seem to be holding back until the graphics improve, which is fair.

I do have a plan in plan to get many more members soon. To be honest though, I wouldn’t feel ‘ready’ to handle a large influx of members right now. I am working on that, and at that point will actually start marketing the game (which I haven’t really done at all yet).

As always, I try to be as transparent as possible about the development of the game, so feel free to ask anything you don’t feel I covered!

July 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM #106148
    Lieutenant Colonel

Would there be a way to make like an auto-updating stats board? This seems to be a more frequently asked question, and people love numbers in general.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.