Challenge Mission 3; Caught in the Crossfire

• April 7, 2018 at 10:27 AM #145399
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1780

In the fields of Outpost Alpha a flock of eleven insane scouts have gotten into a scrap with a team of four insane defenders.
    Race both teams to 25 kills!

Instructions; Just swap the game config file with the one in your prefs file and you’ll be all set up. Have fun!

Attachments:
    1. GameConfig-4.ini
    April 8, 2018 at 6:59 AM #145435
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3052

This will be a fun one to play with.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

June 27, 2018 at 8:43 AM #145964
    Rusty ShacklefordRusty Shackleford
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 244

A lot more difficult than I thought it would be for the build I was using. Nice job balancing it.

Looking forward to more of these!

M.A.V. HD on Youtube and @RustEShacky on Twitter

June 27, 2018 at 12:27 PM #145965
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1780

Thanks! Yeah it came to the point where if I added just one more AI to either team it would become impossible even with builds tailored for the mission since green would always win.
    You were pretty close to winning that one though, just a couple off. Just need to sack off some survivability and focus more on damage.

Anyhow, here’s a winning attempt at the challenge, skynet/patch differences aside.

Future challenge missions, I’ll see what I can come up with. For the time being though the custom AI page isn’t working properly so I’m stuck with skynet and the super high variance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.