Changing Username

• January 31, 2013 at 3:41 AM #102206
    zTheAcezz
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 19

Hey I have a question but I don’t really know where to post it. (Never was good with forums…) I looked around and it seems like that all the other topics are just for general discussion, I couldn’t really find one just was intended only for questions (Except this one), so I guess I’ll just post it here?

Anyway my question is about the ability to change your username. I have several accounts on other websites and servers, and they all are under my username (zTheAcezz). My old accounts for BombDogStudios and it’s forums was TheAcezz (Without the z in the front, and yes it matters, at least to me. :p) This account for the forums is good, but I purchasd M.A.V on my old account under the user TheAcezz, is there a way to change your username? If you can’t I’ll just forget about it but if its because of security maybe you could have security questions or something like that?

January 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM #105018
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3214

[Moved to this newly created section]

So you would like the ‘z’ added in front?

I don’t have an easy way to change the username, but if it’s important to you I can do it. Just PM me and I will get some details from you and I will make the change.

The forum ‘Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.