Crash Log Master Thread

• April 10, 2017 at 6:05 PM #137863
    twaldowski
    Participant
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Total posts : 190

Sometimes when launching MAV the mouse cursor freezes in the center and does not respond to mouse movement. Killing the Mav process and launching again is the only way I know to recover.

April 15, 2017 at 1:37 AM #137977
    carmenara
    Participant
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 47

Playing skirmish against several bots on the alpine map. An AI tank is shooting me while I’m pounding it with 4 CONs. When I hit the enemy tank at close range to the tracks, game froze immediately.

Attachments:
    1. Log_3-4.debug
    April 15, 2017 at 2:21 AM #137979
    carmenara
    Participant
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 47

Another one also in single player on the outpost map, firing single assault rifle at medium range against an AI sniper tank. When a round hit, game froze.

Attachments:
    1. Log_5.debug
    April 15, 2017 at 12:17 PM #137982
    twaldowski
    Participant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Another freeze in case you don’t have enough data. In the past my observations were that the freeze occurred simultaneously with howitzer round impacts on the enemy MAV. Lately I have encountered two freezes where there the conditions were different:
    1) No fire from my MAV and no impact into my MAV – essentially random as far as I an tell.
    2) Fire from my MAV in flight.
    This log is a freeze associated with howitzer rounds impacting an enemy MAV.

Attachments:
    1. Log_1-1.debug
    April 17, 2017 at 7:31 PM #138051
    twaldowski
    Participant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Crashed while playing an Arena match on a Bomdog server.

Attachments:
    1. Log_11-1.debug
    August 31, 2017 at 4:48 PM #140263
    AlrhovAlrhov
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 22

Playing on Outpost, Siege against bots, match ended then seized on a black screen. I could alt tab out, but couldn’t click on anything in any other window, task manager couldn’t close the program, so I signed out on Windows to force it to close.
    Edit: Happened a second time on Giant Leap, Arena free-for-all vs. bots, except this time around I was able to close it with task manager.

Attachments:
    1. Log_1.debug
    August 31, 2017 at 10:18 PM #140291
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 636

Wow, thats a weird crash! Thanks for including the debug log, I will look into the issue!

September 1, 2017 at 6:07 AM #140310
    Rusty ShacklefordRusty Shackleford
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 244

Playing on Outpost, Siege against bots, match ended then seized on a black screen. I could alt tab out, but couldn’t click on anything in any other window, task manager couldn’t close the program, so I signed out on Windows to force it to close.
    Edit: Happened a second time on Giant Leap, Arena free-for-all vs. bots, except this time around I was able to close it with task manager.

Had something like this a couple of times before this newest patch. Serge might remember. Had to go as far as using taskkill mav.exe in command prompt, and even then didn’t have control over my primary monitor for a few minutes. Secondary monitor behaved normally throughout the whole thing.

M.A.V. HD on Youtube and @RustEShacky on Twitter

September 4, 2017 at 12:39 PM #140416
    Participant
    Master Sergeant

Crashed when clicking “main menu” from the garage

Attachments:
    1. Log_11.debug

September 17, 2017 at 1:46 PM #140936
    AxleNo7
    Participant
    First Lieutenant
    Total posts : 865

server froze, i rebooted it, added bots, crashed sometime around map select. also the pop up for the crash log describes a crash folder i never actually saw

Attachments:
    1. crashPopUp

crashPopUp.jpg

1. Log_1.debug
    October 13, 2017 at 8:42 PM #141601
    Participant
    Master Sergeant

Odd Crash During FNF on the Bombdog FFA Server. Had a couple of brief freeze-ups where the game recovered during a match, then I left and made a new build, rejoined and crashed in the loading screen.

Edit: Had another immediately afterward when using the same build from the garage. Attached the build file just in case it has something to do with it.

October 21, 2017 at 12:30 PM #141901
    DingdongJRDingdongJR
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 25

Stacktrace : LogManager:DebugLog(String, Object, LogType)
    <GeneratePartItems>c__Iterator6E:MoveNext()

Attachments:
    1. Log_2.debug
    November 2, 2017 at 10:31 PM #142584
    twaldowski
    Participant
    Gunnery Sergeant

The game hangs after Arena or Siege match. I am two for three since updating to 6.19.1. After the match completes I click on the Main Menu button and I face a black screen and I have to kill MAV.

Attachments:
    1. Log_7.debug
    November 3, 2017 at 12:21 AM #142586
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 636

Is it only on certain maps?

Have you tried deleting your My Games/Bombdog Studios/MAV/Data folder?

November 3, 2017 at 10:20 AM #142594
    twaldowski
    Participant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Crater Arena and Outpost Alpha were the first two and both matches ended with the black screen. The next match was on Outpost Alpha and ended correctly. Then Tegid Valley ended correctly. Is it advised to delete the Data folder?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags