Crash Log Master Thread

• September 17, 2018 at 8:36 AM #146239
    Rovendoug
    Participant
    Corporal
    Total posts : 54

Server logs from KOH for 201809.13 to 201809.16. Some minor comments about desyncing, so that’s why I’m uploading just the bunch from the weekend.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Rovendoug

The ghosts of our past are back to ride again.

November 6, 2018 at 4:10 PM #146376
    DLJunkie2
    Participant
    Total posts : 1

tried to play on the KOH server today. 5v6 siege with 5 bots on each side. in each of the 3 matches I tried to play, i got the error “fatal error in GC, too many threads” and a crash-to-desktop. i noticed two strange bits that may be related to this:

1: after dying in one match, several bots continued to circle-strafe and fire at me even after my destroyed mav disappeared. this went on for several minutes, (resulting in two rather funny friendly-fire kills) before the error occurred.

2: in another instance, I actually tried rejoining a match where the crash occured before my mav was destroyed. when i loaded in, i saw all previously destroyed mavs standing in place where they died, now stripped down to the legs and cockpit and torso twisting in circles. I WAS able to destroy several of these ghost-mavs.

hope all this helps.

FOLLOW UP: have been attempting to replicate this issue with bots in singleplayer matches. same conditions: 5v6 siege with 5 bots on each side, and on the same maps where the errors were encountered. So far, I’ve been unable to replicate the AI’s odd behavior of shooting already-long-dead opponents.

Between my inability to duplicate this error, and the ghost-mavs mentioned above, I think this error may have to do with the server’s improperly registering/handling a mav’s destruction. once again, i hope this is helpful.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by DLJunkie2.
    Attachments:
    1. Log.debug
    November 6, 2018 at 7:13 PM #146379
    Rovendoug
    Participant
    Corporal

To follow on the heels of the above post, here are the server logs from KOH from the last update to today.

Thanks!

-Rovendoug

December 9, 2018 at 6:54 PM #146439
    Rovendoug
    Participant
    Corporal

Adding crash logs from KOH from 201811.13 to 201812.09

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags