December Part Contest Thread

• December 7, 2016 at 8:12 PM #134636
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

This thread is to gather entries to the December Exclusive part giveaway contest. The contest closes on December 14th!

Submit links to your videos in this thread!

1 link per post, with a small description as well.

Any posts that do not contain links to a video will be deleted!

Please remember, for a video entry to count, you must be able to verify ownership as the creator of the video to Bombdog Studios. If you can’t verify the ownership, don’t submit it to the contest!

Each video entry grants you 2 additional entries into the drawing.

December 8, 2016 at 12:36 PM #134663
    lorddelvinlorddelvin
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 456

Here is a Delvin’s Garage for December.

His worshippers chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

December 8, 2016 at 4:08 PM #134666
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 467

I learned something about spikes. I’m bad with them.

December 9, 2016 at 7:59 AM #134672
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

Don’t worry tewdrig, piles are getting a bit of work soon. Turns out, everyone is terrible with them 🙂

December 9, 2016 at 10:20 AM #134676
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

The best luck I’ve had with piles was a hover with 2 of them running 135~ kph on crater arena and just swooping in and out of combat for a single strike. Kept running into a sniper build that used a 1 shot cockpit so I managed to end the match in the middle of the pack of ai’s.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

December 9, 2016 at 2:39 PM #134680
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer

The best luck I’ve had with piles was a hover with 2 of them running 135~ kph on crater arena and just swooping in and out of combat for a single strike. Kept running into a sniper build that used a 1 shot cockpit so I managed to end the match in the middle of the pack of ai’s.

You’re an inspiration, Serge. A muse.

December 11, 2016 at 8:44 AM #134689
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Trying to make some builds for sunday funday, turns out the part collision strikes again.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

December 12, 2016 at 10:24 PM #134702
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Tip video about earning experience in MAV! Some values may change / have been changed since I made the initial list of values.

December 12, 2016 at 10:25 PM #134703
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

And followup video about earning role-type experience and how the shares system works.

December 13, 2016 at 3:15 PM #134705
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer

Serge you just answered so many questions I had. Time to go abuse the shit out of some AI.

December 13, 2016 at 8:54 PM #134706
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Your welcome. I’ve spent a lot of time in early beta figuring out exact numbers to thing and spent a lot of time figuring out what this or that does but Cyber’s changed some xp values and how many shares actions give and what creates shares so definitely look at this as an overview. Also because of rounding I’ve managed to lose out on about 20~25% of account xp -> roletype xp conversion when I’ve done some heavy xp 1 hour bot games. It kinda sucked. 😐

Anyhoodles next video is from Sunday Punday!

We decided to have an all sniper battle royal with cheese in Crater Arena Arena Free For All. Highlights include a sabotaged build and ganging up on people for 2v1 until the tides changed and I ran to my safe space. Spoiler alert, it wasn’t so safe.

December 13, 2016 at 9:03 PM #134707
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

And I’ll just attache the next three in a single post, because nuts to 1 submission to post rule.

Arena Rocket Battle where the Accuracy doesn’t matter and the sniper always wins.

We might have lost the battle, but…. nah we lost.

A 2.5 battle special because I kept forgetting to start a new session in obs! The last battle had a nice victory

December 14, 2016 at 8:56 AM #134709
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

I need to re-edit that sniper match with your perspective and my perspective, but put it to this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.