Forum M.A.V. Uploads

• December 23, 2013 at 4:05 AM #102652
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

One thing I have taken a notice to is that the community is continuously growing, and Maverick Builds (Curse you Anvil) are starting to diversify.

If this would be possible, would it be possible to allow the current.mech file to be transferred over the forums to allow these builds to be viewed, shared, and played by the community. Perhaps a Section of the forums dedicated to this to allow a better consolidation of this if transfer of the current.mech file is possible over the forums.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

December 23, 2013 at 9:23 AM #107277
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Are they not allowed as attachments currently?

Also, the greyed out ‘social’ icon in the garage will eventually allow this to happen in game. So you can share a URL and get a picture of the build and the download for it.

But all in due time. (I also want to make a tablet version of the garage)

In the mean time, I will see about creating a section for build sharing.

December 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM #107283
    Lieutenant Colonel

Yeah, sadly you cannot upload the current.mech file. Tried it last night and I received the message that the .mech extension was not allowed.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

December 29, 2013 at 12:46 PM #107147
    Tattooedtank
    Participant
    Corporal
    Total posts : 63

I can’t wait to build my mechs on my iPhone and blast away with them when I get home at night.

December 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM #107148
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

.mech files should be allowed now.

December 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM #107149
    Lieutenant Colonel

Still not allowing them to be uploaded.

December 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM #107151
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

Fixed, missed a checkbox.

December 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM #107152
    Lieutenant Colonel

It works. And to get it started here, I’ll put up my Crusader build.

Crusader:[attachment=1:2dhhfv96]current.mech[/attachment:2dhhfv96]
    [attachment=0:2dhhfv96]screenshot_5.png[/attachment:2dhhfv96]

Maybe it’s time now we get a dedicated section of the forum for builds, or what would make some sense come to think of it, have a sub-forum in the Concepts Discussion Thread.

December 29, 2013 at 4:17 PM #107153
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

Great idea. Moved the topic here so it’s not so lonely. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.