Future Weapons

• September 4, 2018 at 1:05 AM #146178
    TigrisTigris
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 142

Taken off the MAV Kickstarter page.

I’d thought I’d like to share my ideas on some future weapons that have been mentioned on the kickstarter page. (I know it’s old.)

Sniper Cannon
    Put the top four of five heaviest sniper rifles currently available in-game and place them in a new category. boom. Yeah, maybe a new model to go with but Legacy and I can handle some concepts.

Bomb Launcher
    The bomb launcher, going off MAV’s predecessor, would lack any purpose. Just make them remotely detonated mines, put them in a hex shape. boom.

Bazooka
    Small Screamer-type rockets packaged in the size of a quad rocket. Deals more direct damage than splash and therefore is geared toward fighting armoured opponents.

Mortar
    High Arc grenade launcher with many round-types (airburst, napalm, uplink). Always facing 15/20 degrees offset.

Autocannon
    Either behave as a flak cannon, rounds exploding near a target in the air, or just a really heavy cannon with a fast fire rate.

Flak Cannon
    As mentioned before, a new weapon-type that has shells that explode in the vicinity of the target.

Laser Pointer
    Not a weapon, but an Aux set in a weapon base (can be either lgt or hex.)
    Useful for aiming in the outside view, so once cameras get fuzzy or you want to utilise the fast third person aim-speed, you sacrifice some load and energy.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Tigris.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Tigris.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Tigris.
    September 7, 2018 at 6:56 AM #146189
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3056

You forgot the laser pointer

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

September 8, 2018 at 12:31 AM #146190
    TigrisTigris
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant

yeah burns the eyes of the enemy.

September 9, 2018 at 1:00 AM #146195
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 466

Have the hippies who made the ecofriendly recycled armor make the flak cannon out of reclaimed MAV parts. Make it filthy, wildly inaccurate and possibly devastating, possibly a tickle.

September 12, 2018 at 5:43 AM #146212
    TigrisTigris
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant

Have the hippies who made the ecofriendly recycled armor make the flak cannon out of reclaimed MAV parts. Make it filthy, wildly inaccurate and possibly devastating, possibly a tickle.

yes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.