Greetings and salutations

• August 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM #102461
    TheBraveSirRobin
    Total posts : 3

Hello everyone, I am TheBraveSirRobin, and I am pumped for a spiritual successor to Chromehounds, as that game was one of the best multiplayer experiences I’ve ever had. I put in hundreds of hours into Chromehounds and loved it, so in 2008 I bought Armored Core 4. I was disappointed, and the more recently developed MechWarrior Online just couldn’t keep me playing for more than a weekend. In other words, I’ve been wanting to scratch my Chromehounds itch for a long time. That said, I was basically a kid when I played it and I’m not amazing at shooter games, so I was pretty bad at it (probably still am) and never ran in a well known squad and just fought the good fight for which ever nation I was fighting for.

Anyways, it’s awesome to see MAV’s development is going smoothly and that sh*t is certainly getting done, unlike many other small fan remakes of classic games.

One last note is that my Xbox LIVE account name was Xsil3nt4ssaultx, just in case anyone might know that name. Also I was 12 years old when the game came out, so to anyone that does know that name, I apologize for being a dumb and annoying kid.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.