Hello

• May 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM #102361
    Zed
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 18

Hello.

I picked up MAV the other day because it looked like it was something I could get in to. I never actually played Chrome Hounds because I was doing a lot of travelling when it was at it’s most active but I’ve always been a fan of From’s other mech game Armored Core as well as older ones like Mechwarrior and even the tabletop Battletech.

I’ve currently just been fooling around with MAV to try to get a feel for the weapons and occasionally build some silly contraption to fire them with.

May 15, 2013 at 6:02 PM #105767
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Glad to have you on board!

May 16, 2013 at 2:24 AM #105768
    Zed
    Private First Class

@Cyberdogs7 wrote:

Glad to have you on board!

Thanks for having me. And I’ve got a quick question. Are there any guidelines or restrictions regarding the posting of videos?

May 16, 2013 at 3:39 AM #105769
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Try to keep all videos topic related to the OP or wherever the conversation has veered off to, and it must be Safe For Work at all times.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

May 16, 2013 at 5:31 AM #105770
    Zed
    Private First Class

It seems I’ve been unclear. I meant in regards to streaming or posting videos of MAV to video hosting sites. Something like Valve’s policy.

May 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM #105771
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

In that case, spread videos of M.A.V. like a disease. If you need some videos to use, head over to the Multiplayer Information post in the General Discussion Board to get my Youtube Channel which has some Multiplayer Videos up on it, as well as links to Cyberdog’s Channel and other members who have gotten up video of M.A.V. .

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

May 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM #105772
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

I would never try and restrict you from posting your own videos or any video of the game. That would be weird.

Have fun and create away!

p.s Share them with me, I love watching them!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.