Hello from MWMDragon!

• July 30, 2013 at 9:27 PM #102455
    mwmdragon
    Participant
    Total posts : 2

I just purchased the Alpha Membership.

I have been in and around game development for years.. turns out I’m more of a developer and collector than an actual player 😆

I loved the Chromehounds concept and tried to use it in a few game mods but it is best suited for Mech battle.

After seeing the Youtube videos I had no choice but to join the site and put my money where my was was to support this project.

If there is anything you need help with let me know.. My skills are abundant 😉

July 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM #106224
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Glad to have you around!

I find a lot of developers turn into collectors, rather than players. I have to force myself to try new games every so often.

What have you developed?

August 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM #106233
    mwmdragon
    Participant
    Total posts : 2

I’ve run a few successful gaming communities with custom coded entertainment on the sites and still run one today. (Scratch cards to win stuff,online arcades, emulated online arcades, custom games, custom stock market, and much more.)

I have my own servers.. no not rent them but run them at my location. Teamspeak, web servers,minecraft and other games…A few Dells and a few HPs.. but they are for private use due them being on a residential Internet line.

I have coded a few mini multiplayer php based games, mostly collectable card games and strategy games with massive land battles like the battle for land in Chromehounds. I’ve built flash games, html5 games, often do Graphic design, web design, web app development, digital project management, team management, digital brainstorming and research.

Not to mention the many mods for games I’ve released and help I’ve donated to MMO emulation projects.

But mostly now I live a normal busy adult life and have been spiking in HTML5 with Ajax and PHP to start fooling around on my next project.

And that’s why I figured I’d offer to help if I can, every little bit counts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.