Participant
    Corporal
    Total posts : 60

November 30, 2014 at 6:20 AM #112689
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1519

Yeah, the mammoth wasn’t handling that kind of splash damage even remotely well. -_-

November 30, 2014 at 6:26 AM #112690
    Cyberdogs7Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3781

That is the best I have ever seen.

Before this, I think the record was 97k using old Turret deploys

November 30, 2014 at 6:33 AM #112691
    Commander XCommander X
    Participant
    Corporal

That was with ten X-HWZ that are in 2 groups. So are they going to get nerf again because of this.

November 30, 2014 at 6:40 AM #112692
    Cyberdogs7Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3781

@Commander X wrote:

That was with ten X-HWZ that are in 2 groups. So are they going to get nerf again because of this.

On Hex’s?

I actually just buffed the range of howies…

November 30, 2014 at 6:44 AM #112693
    Commander XCommander X
    Participant
    Corporal

On the fastest and biggest weight limit hex.

November 30, 2014 at 2:57 PM #112694
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3154

I’ve hit the 100k mark before with splash weapons. I think the max I’ve done might be higher. Anyway it’s nice to know howies are getting a range buff. maybe base ranging could become an option though most maps they’re hugging cliffs so much it’s a bit hard to hit.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

November 30, 2014 at 7:11 PM #112695
    AnvildudeAnvildude
    Major
    Total posts : 1977

As long as they don’t reach escape velocity again. Glad to hear Howies are getting to go a little further. I would also have accepted a range nerf for Snipers, but then everyone else would be whining.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

November 30, 2014 at 7:30 PM #112696
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

@Anvildude wrote:

As long as they don’t reach escape velocity again. Glad to hear Howies are getting to go a little further. I would also have accepted a range nerf for Snipers, but then everyone else would be whining.

Speaking about balance tweaking let’s get +3 damage across all ARs and an ammunition buff of 20% and see how that effects them.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

December 1, 2014 at 12:50 AM #112697
    AnvildudeAnvildude
    Major

Let’s keep the discussion about weapon tweaks in the various Weapons threads, shall we?

On Damage Dealt, I don’t really know how much. Maybe a couple thou? Thing is, that’s over an entire match, so if you harass with assault rifles and never end up killing anyone you might be able to rack up the score real high.

Like in Mwo!

December 1, 2014 at 12:56 AM #112698
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2688

@Anvildude wrote:

I would also have accepted a range nerf for Snipers.

You watch your mouth. Those there are fighting words.

And you all need to join the anti-Alpha movement. Nice, accurate shots while only dealing the necessary damage will always beat the ground and pound tactics of you silly heavy gunners.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat.

"Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

December 1, 2014 at 1:37 AM #112699
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Let It Rain

@Anvildude wrote:

Let’s keep the discussion about weapon tweaks on https://trello.com/b/XAgkxoIK/mav-feature-list, shall we?

Fixed that for you

Imagine what an hour long match would yield as we’ve only been running 10 or 15 minute matches.

December 1, 2014 at 3:31 AM #112700
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1519

On one hand I feel like posting the build that I used as I’m sure people are curious, but on the other hand I get the feeling that it would go down in history as “that build that received over 100k damage in a match”. lol

December 1, 2014 at 4:11 AM #112701
    AnvildudeAnvildude
    Major

@SergeDavid wrote:

Let It Rain

@Anvildude wrote:

Let’s keep the discussion about weapon tweaks on https://trello.com/b/XAgkxoIK/mav-feature-list, shall we?

Fixed that for you

Imagine what an hour long match would yield as we’ve only been running 10 or 15 minute matches.

Relevant

December 15, 2014 at 3:35 AM #112991
    GrahamothGrahamoth
    Participant
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 41

I believe the highest I have hit is in the 67k range. If I remember correctly it was with a mix of 1 high power sniper, 1 high power howie, and 2 high power rockets because I was messing around against the AIs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags