Covered cockpit
    The rockets clear the armor
    Cockpit can get knocked pretty good by splash damage

January 30, 2014 at 1:41 AM #107754
    CN Naglfar
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 142

Nice stuff, Im currently up to 15ish builds. Only 4-5 look really promising the others well they will be a stepping stone for the next build.

January 30, 2014 at 1:59 AM #107756
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant
    Total posts : 87

I’m finally starting to get the hang of rotating the parts. I find it easier to assemble groups of parts, like gun stacks, on a wheelie chassis. Then take the stack off and put it off to the side

When I’m done with my groups, I delete the wheels and add the chassis I want. seems to make it easier to rotate the stacks as a whole

Be nice if you could use the Q and E rotate keys without having to select and then ultimately pull the part off the mech

January 30, 2014 at 2:00 AM #107757
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant

I’m trying to get a sniper five banger, but the weight restrictions and long nosed cockpits are killing me

January 30, 2014 at 2:05 AM #107758
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Cyber had made a note after some discussion that he would look into the size of the Cockpits.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

January 30, 2014 at 2:14 AM #107759
    CN Naglfar
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 142

[attachment=0:2tbpq6jy]screenshot_55.png[/attachment:2tbpq6jy]
    ^^ My best “5 Banger”

As far as cockpit size goes – thats just something we will have to adapt to.

January 30, 2014 at 2:14 AM #107760
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant

@LegacyElite84 wrote:

Cyber had made a note after some discussion that he would look into the size of the Cockpits.

sweet. at the very least, a few more options. That was always a fun part of chromehounds. Trying to figure out how someone put a cockpit where the did. People got pretty inventive, used radiators, generators, and radar as spacers. So hopefully it’s not too easy

January 30, 2014 at 2:17 AM #107761
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant

@CN Naglfar wrote:

[attachment=0:codkba5r]screenshot_55.png[/attachment:codkba5r]
    ^^ My best “5 Banger”

As far as cockpit size goes – thats just something we will have to adapt to.

that’s a million times better then the crap I’m making haha. I miss Naqas

January 30, 2014 at 2:48 AM #107763
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

We had a discussion on Naqas. If came to a conclusion that, as we all know, they were an overpowered chassis. Things will be done as the game goes on to keep a wide balance between the parts as the Tier System goes on, to prevent one or two chassis and weapons from taking prevalence over all the other things in the select Tier.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

January 30, 2014 at 11:35 AM #107783
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant

I can see that, they we’re easily the best chicken legs. you rarely ever saw a different pair

February 1, 2014 at 10:37 PM #107822
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant

This things pretty nasty. Managed to two shot 3 fresh bots and one shotted one that was sparking

February 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM #107823
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant

Shot Spreads and the range is terrible. Built more as a throwback rather than a functional build. I’m sure with some tweaks, it could be nasty.

Best used on the back side of a hill crest. Set a cam to the lowest sniper to be sure you clear, then switch cams to the upper sniper

February 2, 2014 at 3:50 AM #107832
    SpeedJohnson
    Participant
    Sergeant

some more

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.