Introducing…

• July 1, 2016 at 6:51 PM #131746
    MetalForAll
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 16

Hello everyone. I’ll make this short and sweet. Like all of us, I was a huge CH fan. Favorite game of all time. I still play the final mission sometimes. AC doesn’t fill the void (too sci-fi-ish), and neither does MW (Not enough customization). This game is CH 2.0. I love the fact it’s a close community, there is a singleplayer, and that it brings out my inner engineer.

I’ve posted a bunch recently. Simply trying to get involved.

I’m majoring in engineering, build a racecar with my university club, and love heavy metal. And mechs. Realistic ones. Like MAV.

Excited to meet and play with you all.

"The cars we drive say a lot about us"

July 1, 2016 at 7:23 PM #131748
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

IP: ts3.knolif.com

Poke around the Teamspeak on the evenings and hang out there. People generally pop in and out.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

July 1, 2016 at 7:42 PM #131751
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Welcome to the community, we’ve got fresh glacial water and eventually iceberg themed T-shirts!

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

July 1, 2016 at 10:46 PM #131754
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Glad to have you around! I too, love mechs and heavy metal. 🙂

July 1, 2016 at 10:51 PM #131756
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

It was fun playing with you tonight! Hope you get the Teamspeak thing figured out.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.