Is there a way how users can help you?

• February 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM #102243
    tiobald
    Private
    Total posts : 7

Dear Marv,

Im from Germany and found your game yesterday. I was enthusiastic and bought the game today. Now I begin to Love the game more and more. So now is my Question how normal Useres can help you at Developing. I think about some things like Translations. I think it would help you if useres from Other Countries who bought the game translate it in their language and send it(for free) in a tabell to you. If you want you can make a multi language menu and add the translations . This will help people from other Countres to understand the game faster… If youre interested in this Idea i would send you a Tabell with German translations of the game via email or pn..

Greeting

Timo from Germany

Ps. Sorry for some Gramar/writing failures.

February 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM #105055
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3214

Hey Timo, I thing doing translations is a great idea! I would want to wait until the UI is a bit more finalized, but I would love to implement everything.

February 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM #105056
    tiobald
    Private
    Total posts : 7

Hey,

Thanks for the quick response 🙂 Ill wait until you need the Translation. One word is enough and ill translate it for you to german language. Only write in this topic when the time has come 🙂

Greetings

T.B

The forum ‘Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.