Knight Cockpit Concept

• November 19, 2017 at 9:31 PM #143077
    AlrhovAlrhov
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 22

Since all the cool kids are doing it, figured I’d toss out an idea for a cockpit. The cockpit of the wheeled HOUND in the intro of Chromehounds (whose proper name escapes me) always reminded me of a knight’s helmet when viewed from the front. I thought “why not have a cockpit that intentionally resembles a helmet”, so I scribbled something up with a regular and armored version (please forgive my inability to draw a straight line).

Lore-wise I figured it could be some sort of military police or security oriented cockpit, made to look intimidating to rabble-rousers. If it were a line of cockpits they could use names like “Banneret” or “Cavalier”, or even just names of helmets like “Burgonet” or “Sallet”. In the stats department it’d be focused on armor and stability, with the drawbacks being high energy use and heat issues.

Attachments:
    1. KnightCockpitConcept1

KnightCockpitConcept1.png

2. KnightCockpitStats

KnightCockpitStats.png

November 19, 2017 at 9:57 PM #143080
    TigrisTigris
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 146

HAHAHAHAHA! Nice drawing!

November 19, 2017 at 9:57 PM #143081
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 643

Wow, you just gave me an idea. I think I can make something VERY similar to this with some unreleased parts. I think the ‘Knight’ version will have to be a special part.

November 19, 2017 at 10:06 PM #143083
    AlrhovAlrhov
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 22

Wow, you just gave me an idea. I think I can make something VERY similar to this with some unreleased parts. I think the ‘Knight’ version will have to be a special part.

Sounds good to me!

The forum ‘Concepts’ is closed to new topics and replies.