Lightning Fist Easter Egg – The Hunt Is On

• February 27, 2017 at 1:26 PM #136871
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1787

Yeah, I can confirm as of 0.6.13.1 (January hotfix patch) those rocks were still yellow, to be fair the old rock looks like it was misplaced from Crater Arena or something. Might have to look a little closer around the map myself.

Attachments:
    1. screenshot_1469

screenshot_1469.png

February 27, 2017 at 2:42 PM #136873
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 467

I tried destroying every single tree on map then scouting around to see if that did anything. I didn’t find anything new. Then I tried destroying every object, including repairsheds. Didn’t do anything either.

February 27, 2017 at 2:56 PM #136874
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

LETS ALL GET HIGHHH-on this revamped Observation Balloon.

Recently being brought out of retirement for this easter egg hunt, the Observation Balloon V2 has been entirely reworked and fitted with various new technologies; such as the use of the new spacers which have a lower weight to hight ratio than the older spacers; thus we’re able to reach new hights without the need for a spatula team.
    The Observation Balloon V2 features a machine gun up top for an extremely broad bird’s eye view and the impressive 10x scope of a rail gun to have a close inspection of anything that piques your interest along with a .x2 assault rifle for if you spot something at ground level. Also features a THOR-X750, who knows what you might find with this thing.

Being over twice as tall as the trees, I looked on top of ‘the other big rock’ and found nothing up there, nor did I see anything beyond the South, West, and North boundaries, time ran out before reaching the East.

Attachments:
    1. screenshot_1583

screenshot_1583.png

1. current-15.mech
    February 27, 2017 at 3:15 PM #136877
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer

LETS ALL GET HIGHHH-on this revamped Observation Balloon.

Recently being brought out of retirement for this easter egg hunt, the Observation Balloon V2 has been entirely reworked and fitted with various new technologies; such as the use of the new spacers which have a lower weight to hight ratio than the older spacers; thus we’re able to reach new hights without the need for a spatula team.
    The Observation Balloon V2 features a machine gun up top for an extremely broad bird’s eye view and the impressive 10x scope of a rail gun to have a close inspection of anything that piques your interest along with a .x2 assault rifle for if you spot something at ground level. Also features a THOR-X750, who knows what you might find with this thing.

Being over twice as tall as the trees, I looked on top of ‘the other big rock’ and found nothing up there, nor did I see anything beyond the South, West, and North boundaries, time ran out before reaching the East.

Please tell me how you replicated the no weapon cam bug with a MAV that has weapons, please, I need this.

February 27, 2017 at 3:17 PM #136878
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

Just leave the first weapon group empty, you can use the other groups without an issue.

February 27, 2017 at 3:18 PM #136879
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer

Just leave the first weapon group empty, you can use the other groups without an issue.

I started this thread looking for easter eggs. Instead I got my cinematic camera.

February 27, 2017 at 3:20 PM #136880
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

Well, I was just bringing in a build that could be handy for easter egg hunting. 😐

February 27, 2017 at 4:01 PM #136881
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer

Well, I was just bringing in a build that could be handy for easter egg hunting. 😐

Regardless, I’m now empowered for it.

I used your walker build to check over the tunnel in Grassy Creek but didn’t find anything up there.

February 27, 2017 at 4:10 PM #136882
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

Dear god that was hilarious. XD

February 27, 2017 at 6:22 PM #136891
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Every video keeps getting better and better. Damn near shed a tear on that one from laughing.

February 27, 2017 at 9:48 PM #136907
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

What if the fist symbolized the next part series coming out?

It could be a “hint” at melee weapons or used by a manufacturer as their logo?

From what it symbolizes I’d say it would be graffiti by the rebels / miners for their underground movements.

The biggest thing that gets me is the hint “The second gate” The picture from legacy is just the pass in A4ish area that’s been there since the map came out

If we’re talking about structures in the game there could be several “gateways” that have existed on the maps. No Mans Pass has a few like the tunnel under and onto Mt. Senpai, Grassy Creeks Side cave / upper cave / southern pass / river pass / waterfall cave / pirate cove, Giant Leaps arch (the fist clue), and batcave, and several passes in New Amazon that acts as funnels / gates to the high / low ground.

The only physical gates I can think of are the buildings on Giant Leap which maybe if we looked inside the buildings we’d see something without blowing them up?

February 28, 2017 at 5:43 AM #136910
    Lieutenant Colonel

I FOUND SOMETHING! SOMEONE TWEET IT OUT! THE NEXT GATE HAS BEEN FOUND!

Icon is thermoneutral and nothing occurs when shot.

My theory is there’s at least one more that’s green. And what’s the grid coordinate on the lightning fist? May be a pattern.

February 28, 2017 at 6:41 AM #136912
    ShardnerShardner
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 220

The way things are looking, I’m guessing faction logos the first being the rebels and the new one earth world order? Campaign confirmed?

February 28, 2017 at 6:48 AM #136913
    Lieutenant Colonel

New Tweet.

“It is important to remember, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

February 28, 2017 at 8:19 AM #136916
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer

Alright, so we know they don’t just come in one shape or color now.

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Topic Tags