Long ranged combat concept

• September 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM #102092
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1787

So yeah, decided to make another concept based upon whatever that came off the top of my head as I was drawing it.

Essentially its a fairly mobile well armed MAV armed with dual autocannons (functionality wise they’d function somewhat like rifles but fire in bursts of maybe 6 individually stronger rounds but with a much longer reload time) and a pair of heavy ballistic rocket launchers.

I tried to draw the rockets but they ended up looking a little 2 dimensional compared to everything else so I left them out and drew a smoke trail instead which I probably could’ve done better with.

Anyhow, what do you guys think?

September 26, 2012 at 3:47 AM #104160
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

I’m not sure why I made it red though, I guess its just a break from the usual grey :/

September 26, 2012 at 7:25 AM #104161
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

@FenixT93 wrote:

I’m not sure why I made it red though, I guess its just a break from the usual grey :/

I like the red 🙂 This is a pretty sweet concept! I am really liking the legs and the cockpit.

September 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM #104163
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major

@Cyberdogs7 wrote:

I like the red 🙂 This is a pretty sweet concept! I am really liking the legs and the cockpit.

Thanks man, to be honest I kinda drew up the cockpit at the last minute (come to think about it, it kinda resembles some of the lighter Morskovian cockpits in Chromehounds.)

But yeah, as you probably can tell, most of the initial effort was placed on the legs. I do like how I drew it from below rather than from above as I did in roughly 99% of my other drawings, gives it a sort of authentic perspective.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.