Music

• February 19, 2014 at 11:20 PM #102852
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Just for you Legacy ๐Ÿ™‚

I am pleased to announce the first person to be brought on to M.A.V.!

Varien, will be helping produce the music of M.A.V. Who? well just go check out his stuff: http://varienofficial.com/

He has a great sound and is very excited about the project. He will be producing a core set of songs, but with the possibility of doing more ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ [hint hint]

February 20, 2014 at 12:10 AM #108466
    MottflyerMottflyer
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 142

Actually I also make music. I use FL Studio 11, and I’ve been making music for 9 months now. I’m not too bad at making music, but I’m getting better, I’ve made 31 songs in FL Studio. I also do other stuff like editing sound, videos, music, and making art, I made one for MAV here!
    [attachment=0:b4tgiy7v]MAV 2 art.png[/attachment:b4tgiy7v]
    And I have a lot of ideas!
    I wold love to be of any assistance to the production of MAV, but maybe I will just play it ๐Ÿ˜‰
    And congrats Legacy I hope you make MAV even better!!!

February 20, 2014 at 12:13 AM #108467
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

Awesome that there’s an official music guy now.

How’s he with orchestrals, though…? (listened to a few of the songs- mostly sounds like electronica which, though I love, I’m unsure will fit the ‘theme’ of what you’re going for, Chad.)

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

February 20, 2014 at 1:04 AM #108468
    MottflyerMottflyer
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 142

I just created a YouTube channel to share my music> http://www.youtube.com/user/MottflyerJam/videos

February 20, 2014 at 1:06 AM #108470
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

This post is awesome for two reasons. One being my constant nagging has gotten the game something it really needs, and more importantly, my name was spelled right this time. :3

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

February 20, 2014 at 4:23 AM #108482
    Kelfka
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 41

If MAV music sounds like โ€œMelodies of Memories Pastโ€ it’s going to be awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

February 20, 2014 at 4:27 AM #108483
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

I just hope we have something like this somewhere http://youtu.be/qtG2exVg0CY

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

February 20, 2014 at 11:17 AM #108487
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant
    Total posts : 298

Sounds awesome, ha!

*bad joke alert ๐Ÿ˜ณ

February 20, 2014 at 1:47 PM #108495
    Lieutenant Colonel

@SergeDavid wrote:

I just hope we have something like this somewhere http://youtu.be/qtG2exVg0CY

When M.A.V. gets Mods, one of the first mods I want to see is this music switch out the music that would most likely be playing in the Garage at the time.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

February 20, 2014 at 2:20 PM #108497
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

But what if the new music is BETTER than Chromehounds? ๐Ÿ™‚

February 20, 2014 at 2:30 PM #108499
    Lieutenant Colonel

Very tempting. But for nostalgia’s sake, I shall be doing this at least once before I accept the new Garage Music as the successor.

February 20, 2014 at 4:46 PM #108503
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

@LegacyElite84 wrote:

Very tempting. But for nostalgia’s sake, I shall be doing this at least once before I accept the new Garage Music as the successor.

Nostalgia is a very hard thing to beat and I will be doing the same.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

February 20, 2014 at 8:44 PM #108510
    Kelfka
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 41

@SergeDavid wrote:

@LegacyElite84 wrote:

Nostalgia is a very hard thing to beat and I will be doing the same.

Stop living in the past you two. Look towards the stars and embrace the future!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I never played Chromehounds so I do not have the nostalgia problem.

MAV will be MAV and not a Chromehound copycat. Yes, there will be similarities and (don’t hit me) differences. If you get stuck in the nostalgia effect you will only get disappointed. Because MAV will be a game in its own right and not a Chromehound clone.

February 20, 2014 at 8:50 PM #108511
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

@Kelfka wrote:

Stop living in the past you two. Look towards the stars and embrace the future!! ๐Ÿ˜€

MAV will be MAV and not a Chromehound copycat. Yes, there will be similarities and (don’t hit me) differences. If you get stuck in the nostalgia effect you will only get disappointed. Because MAV will be a game in its own right and not a Chromehound clone.

We’ll forge MAV into a better chromehounds, with blackjack, and hookers.

February 20, 2014 at 9:17 PM #108512
    Lieutenant Colonel

@SergeDavid wrote:

We’ll forge MAV into a better chromehounds, with blackjack, and hookers.

Hasn’t that been the plan all along? :3

@Kelfka wrote:

In our defense, the amount of time we have spent building HOUNDs to that music has basically engraved that music into our brains.

That, and I’ve already come to terms that this will not be Chromehounds, and I don’t want it to be. M.A.V. is already more than what Chromehounds was, and is only getting better from where it’s at now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.