Music

• February 20, 2014 at 10:13 PM #108514
    Kelfka
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 41

@SergeDavid wrote:

We’ll forge MAV into a better chromehounds, with blackjack, and hookers.

LOL!! Consider it added to the Wishlist compiler. πŸ˜†

@LegacyElite84 wrote:

In our defense, the amount of time we have spent building HOUNDs to that music has basically engraved that music into our brains.

That, and I’ve already come to terms that this will not be Chromehounds, and I don’t want it to be. M.A.V. is already more than what Chromehounds was, and is only getting better from where it’s at now.

MAV player will probably spend an equal amount of time in the garage. So, MAV would need good music that won’t get annoying over long periods of time.

February 21, 2014 at 12:15 AM #108515
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

@Kelfka wrote:

MAV player will probably spend an equal amount of time in the garage. So, MAV would need good music that won’t get annoying over long periods of time.

The music grew on you.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

February 21, 2014 at 7:53 PM #108543
    Papa Voodoo
    Private
    Total posts : 12

And drove girlfriends nuts! πŸ˜†

March 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM #108713
    jimmy2two
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 29

Not going to lie that would be awesome but it is going to be tough to beat that garage music πŸ˜†

March 9, 2014 at 2:00 PM #108950
    schoony85
    Private
    Total posts : 8

β€œMelodies of Memories Past” style music would be great addition to the game; Very dramatic.
    cant wait to see the game grow more, and get some music going!

March 12, 2014 at 11:37 PM #109103
    schoony85
    Private
    Total posts : 8

Funny thing just happened, I thought music appeared out of nowhere; but was wrong. I had opened two M.A.V games simultaneously without knowing, so the log-in music was playing while i was playing the other opened game. Had my hopes up that the music was already up, LOL; but got a taste of what the game would be like with awesome soundtracks music. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

March 16, 2014 at 9:45 PM #109173
    Glacier Senpai
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 205

I’m really excited for the music in this game. I played Chromehounds for about a year before they shut it down and loved it.

All I can hope for is that it reaches the same caliber and vibe that Chromehounds had with (at least) a new-school sound and underlying tones from the original.

"The one true glacier senpai. ... Yes, it's my fault."

April 7, 2014 at 4:02 PM #109955
    shadow0716
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 133

if it sounded better than CH then that would be awsome, bring some depth to it and some excitement to the presentation of the music track would increase the playing experience. I likey πŸ˜€

April 27, 2014 at 3:12 PM #110317
    The Inventor
    Participant
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 44

When I heard that you got VARIEN onto this project, my jaw dropped.

Excuse my extreme love for Mechwarrior 3, and excuse my extreme dislike for all "mechs" with hands, flight, and humanoid form or mobility.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.