My presence on the boards

• February 18, 2014 at 11:22 AM #102845
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Well, the time seems to be coming that the community is getting large enough that I am starting to miss threads.

I just wanted to point out that I am here, and I always try to read every post, but I have to concede the ability to reply to everything.

If there are very important threads that it seems like I am missing, or need my attention, Please feel free to PM me and I will drop by.

February 18, 2014 at 4:42 PM #108418
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

I’m pretty much constantly on, so I rarely miss anything. I’ll try to keep an eye out for you.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

February 18, 2014 at 5:15 PM #108421
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

It is sweet, whenever I first log in I have almost a full page of new posts to check out!

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

April 7, 2014 at 4:04 PM #109956
    shadow0716
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 133

I am trying to play chackup my self its been way too long for me , but I have my mishaps settled and IM BAAACK yea back!!!!

April 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM #109964
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

@shadow0716 wrote:

I am trying to play chackup my self its been way too long for me , but I have my mishaps settled and IM BAAACK yea back!!!!

You are everywhere today! I checked the boards and it was light up like a Christmas tree 🙂

Glad to have you back!

April 7, 2014 at 5:39 PM #109965
    Glacier Senpai
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 205

Hehehe… I’ve been absent for the last couple of days, so… I’ll be posting again! 😀

"The one true glacier senpai. ... Yes, it's my fault."

April 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM #109972
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Welcome Back, I’m bored coming on randomly only to find no new posts.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

April 7, 2014 at 7:00 PM #109979
    Glacier Senpai
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 205

Hahaha. I’m glad I can keep you un-bored! 😀 Sometimes, though. I can’t be Glacier-senpai all the time.

"The one true glacier senpai. ... Yes, it's my fault."

April 7, 2014 at 8:54 PM #109988
    shadow0716
    Participant
    Staff Sergeant
    Total posts : 133

@Cyberdogs7 wrote:

@shadow0716 wrote:

You are everywhere today! I checked the boards and it was light up like a Christmas tree 🙂

Glad to have you back!

Yea I missed getting to come talk to everyone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.