New Steam Release?

• July 4, 2019 at 7:31 AM #147266
    Lodmot
    Participant
    Total posts : 1

Hi there.

I just bought this game today, and it looks pretty awesome– very reminiscent to Armored Core, which is what I was looking for. One piece of feedback though (from one game dev to another): do you guys plan on going back to Steam?

I read a few other questions here about the Steam release, and it sounds like you pulled it from the store to ease the workload on the developers. The problem is, I would never have found your game and bought it if it wasn’t for the fact that I was *specifically searching on Google* for a mech game with customization options. Going back to a popular game distribution platform like Steam or the Epic Games store would help bring in more people, no?

Also, the installer you guys have is not that great, because I had no idea when the game was going to finish installing/updating. Steam’s installer is very good at giving you that overall progress info for updates. I know it’s a minor nitpick, but yeah.

Other than that, I’m totally ready to play. Can’t wait to customize my mechs!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags