New to your community

• September 5, 2017 at 2:34 PM #140493
    Ludwig89
    Participant
    Total posts : 1

Hi there, Ludwig89 reporting. I was turned on to your game by a gentleman that I clocked around 1500 hours in CH with back in the day. I’m definitely liking your creation so far, and plan on becoming a regular around here. I cant really get a feel for the Meta with AI, so if you see me in Discord, ill probably be picking the veterans brains as I attempt to play catchup. Hopefully ill see you guys around pretty often, a tight competitive community is always fun to be part of.

September 5, 2017 at 3:09 PM #140495
    AxleNo7
    Participant
    First Lieutenant
    Total posts : 865

feel free to ask questions anytime, we are constantly looking for opportunities to gush about our playstyles

the meta at the moment though is real grimdark, were waiting for a nerf to 160 howitzers with baited breath

September 5, 2017 at 3:10 PM #140496
    Rusty ShacklefordRusty Shackleford
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 244

Welcome. You should fit right in.

Please don’t hesitate to share your feedback. A new set of eyes on the game, especially someone with lots of CH experience, is invaluable for development.

M.A.V. HD on Youtube and @RustEShacky on Twitter

September 5, 2017 at 3:53 PM #140497
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1786

Pleased to meet ya.

Anyone know if the ol’ friday night fights and sunday fundays still happen? I check every once in a while and the servers always look dead.

September 5, 2017 at 4:10 PM #140498
    AxleNo7
    Participant
    First Lieutenant
    Total posts : 865

friday nights still happen kinda, i let people know on discord about 6pm pst 9pm est that im jumping in, sometimes we get 2-4 players. i usually sleep in sunday mornings though

September 5, 2017 at 10:34 PM #140514
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Welcome to the fam. Definitely hit up discord as it’s easier to get games going on there especially with some consistency.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

September 16, 2017 at 9:18 AM #140915
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant
    Total posts : 298

Welcome aboard
    Zebby

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.