November part contest video entry thread

• November 2, 2016 at 6:59 AM #133886
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

This thread is to gather entries to the November Exclusive part giveaway contest. The contest closes on November 9th!

Submit links to your videos in this thread!

1 link per post, with a small description as well.

Any posts that do not contain links to a video will be deleted!

Please remember, for a video entry to count, you must be able to verify ownership as the creator of the video to Bombdog Studios. If you can’t verify the ownership, don’t submit it to the contest!

Don’t forget you get a free entry to the contest as well, no videos required! http://bombdogstudios.com/november-part-contest/

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Cyberdogs7.
    November 2, 2016 at 11:26 AM #133899
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Jumping out of the gate with three videos that I just found that wasn’t uploaded yet.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

November 3, 2016 at 7:06 AM #133947
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant
    Total posts : 298

First one: Mass Screamers Hex Build

Spammy hex build with 13 screamers. A great support build if i may say so. (my first video in a few weeks so dont expect much)

November 3, 2016 at 7:43 AM #133948
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant

A very fun 7 canon tread build, just for blasting those AI’s with. Sturdy, spammy, hilariousness

November 3, 2016 at 8:04 AM #133949
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant

Raptor!

A speedy biped build with 3 screamer rockets. Speed is your friend, immobility spells doom and ammunition will be a real issue. However, be smart strip enemies of their guns until you can all sit around staring at each other, maybe drinking a few beers, playing some cards and wondering how life on Europa is actually possible

November 4, 2016 at 12:14 AM #133971
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Aaaand a lovely stream about M.A.V. maybe it’s cheating, maybe it’s not. I do know it was 3 hours of me trying to get a fancy feature to work. https://www.twitch.tv/serge_david/v/98896392

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

November 4, 2016 at 6:52 AM #133973
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

Streams totally count!

November 5, 2016 at 8:43 PM #133981
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

#BoatChassisConfirmed

Attachments:
    1. screenshot_100

screenshot_100.png

2. screenshot_104

screenshot_104.png

November 5, 2016 at 9:02 PM #133984
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

That is impressive! How long did it take to figure out that spacer placement?

November 5, 2016 at 9:20 PM #133985
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

I already had some experience with fitting armor close together from the dumptruck hexapod build back in 0.5.15~ so it wasn’t that long, maybe 30~60 minutes for the whole build process. Loading into the garage after saving it throws up so many collision errors though until you rotate almost all of the armor plates to uncollide themselves.

November 5, 2016 at 11:24 PM #133986
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1787

Did you guys discover another overweight glitch or something? Because those look overweight as fuck, lol.

November 6, 2016 at 5:28 AM #133987
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Probably just an overweight glitch for the AI. And did you notice that we only say Serge’s reflection, but not him? Is he a vampire of M.A.V.s?

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

November 6, 2016 at 8:37 AM #133988
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

perience with fitting armor close together from the dumptruck hexapod build back in 0.5.15~ so it wasn’t that long, maybe 30~60 minutes for the whole build process. Loading into the garage after saving it throws up so many collision errors though until you rotate almost all of the armor plates to uncollide themselves.

The weapon camera doesn’t reder your own MAV. This was implemented WAY back. The water reflection system, does render your own MAV, but it buffers into a different render layer, thus tricks the weapon camera into rendering the MAV. This ‘bug’ would only show up by exploiting the no weapon camera bug like Serge did.

Also, funny enough, I found this old as fuck chromehounds footage that shows them rendering your own HOUND when in weapon cam mode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COBtusTFwdc

November 6, 2016 at 2:33 PM #133993
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1787

-pseudo-deleted-

November 8, 2016 at 12:30 AM #134000
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

And another one, this time I’m playing with screamer rockets and man are they a scary glass cannon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags