October Part Contest Thread

• September 27, 2016 at 8:41 PM #132846
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

This thread is to gather entries to the October Exclusive part giveaway contest. The contest closes on October 5th!

Submit links to your videos in this thread!

1 link per post, with a small description as well.

Any posts that do not contain links to a video will be deleted!

Please remember, for a video entry to count, you must be able to verify ownership as the creator of the video to Bombdog Studios. If you can’t verify the ownership, don’t submit it to the contest!

Don’t forget you get a free entry to the contest as well, no videos required! http://bombdogstudios.com/october-exclusive-part-contest/

September 27, 2016 at 9:55 PM #132854
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Thanks for the reminder to upload this.

Battle from this past Saturday’s Dev. Stream, 3v3 on Grassy Creek.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

September 28, 2016 at 4:17 PM #132880
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 467

Please remember, for a video entry to count, you must be able to verify ownership of the video to Bombdog Studios. If you can’t verify the ownership, don’t submit it to the contest!

I’m going to hope that means “don’t post other peoples’ videos” and that it’s not legalese for “No copyrighted material whatsoever.”

Anyway, here’s my first entry in the event we get any more than one. It’s a lesson on pacifism.

September 28, 2016 at 9:52 PM #132896
    Lieutenant Colonel

I think he was just saying that so creators are posting their own content.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

September 29, 2016 at 7:15 AM #132899
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

Post your own content, that’s it.

September 29, 2016 at 7:30 AM #132900
    TewdrigTewdrig
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 467

Post your own content, that’s it.

I’ll toss this in here too then. Couldn’t decide initially whether to put it in ‘bug reports’ as a joke or not.

September 29, 2016 at 10:26 AM #132912
    lorddelvinlorddelvin
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 456

Delvin’s Garage …..

His worshippers chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

September 29, 2016 at 10:07 PM #132920
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

Yeah yeah! Go guys, go! Make those videos, post that content! I was getting lonely, ya know?

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

September 29, 2016 at 11:04 PM #132922
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3064

Can I succeed in winning an Arena match vs 15 Scout MAVs? The rules are simple, I just have to get to 10 kills before they do.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

October 1, 2016 at 6:49 AM #132937
    Lieutenant Colonel

Here’s from last night.

October 1, 2016 at 7:26 PM #132945
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

Loving the submissions! Keep them coming!

October 2, 2016 at 12:51 PM #132970
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

Response to this contest has been significantly higher than the t-shirt contest. The videos you make will have a big impact on your chances of winning!

October 2, 2016 at 1:27 PM #132974
    Lieutenant Colonel

For future contests, can it not just be tied to videos? Give us 3D modelers/animators/music makers/artists some love.

October 2, 2016 at 1:57 PM #132978
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

For future contests, can it not just be tied to videos? Give us 3D modelers/animators/music makers/artists some love.

That’s fair! Next ‘creative’ one will be open to all content. This one though, the videos are important, as I want the winners to create videos to show it off!

October 2, 2016 at 2:18 PM #132980
    Lieutenant Colonel

And speaking of the T-Shirt design, are we ever going to get that portion of the forums removed finally. It’s a bit overdue.

And another idea, perhaps a “Community Creations” sub forum under the Discussion tab for us to post our videos, art and whatnot? Currently, all of the community content is just strewn across the forums. It’d also give a good go to source for the soon to be weekly Community Contributions section of the State of the Game hint hint.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.