Rak Sal Hosted Mav Merch Giveaway

• March 24, 2018 at 3:51 PM #145174
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Welcoming in the new update I SergeDavid will be hosting a Giveaway for some MAV swag.

I’m planning on giving away a T-shirt from the Bombdogstudios Merch Store. The winner will have their choice of which design (stripped / bombdogstudios / or one of the three MAV ones) in either a Unisex or Classic T-shirt in whatever size / color they want that is available.

If we get at least 11 people entering the Giveaway I’ll give away two T-shirts, and if we make 25 I’ll give away 3 T-shirts.

Other prizes can include Mav Giftcodes (if you don’t want to give me an address to ship too), or stickers or something else. These extra prizes all depend on if more people join so spread the word and get the hype rolling!

Drawings will take place April 15th and I will announce the winner(s) on here. I will contact the winners through direct messages through discord / twitter / here depending on whatever method is easier to contact the winner(s) on to get the specifics of what style of prize they want. If the winner(s) do not reply back within 3 days to a week (My new job can really make it hard to do stuff during the week so I might reserve this possible step until the next weekend), I will randomly select a new winner(s) to receive the prize instead.

Here’s how to enter!

• 3 ticket – Joining the RSI Discord and mention me with “@SergeDavid#3722 #Giveaway” in the bot_spam channel.
      You must still be a member of the discord at time of the drawing.
    • 3 ticket – Joining the Mav Discord and mention me with “@SergeDavid#3722 #Giveaway” in the meme_land channel. You have to “!accept” in the #acceptrules channel in order to post in the rest of the Mav Discord.
    • 2 tickets – Stream Mav on Twitch.tv or Mixer.com and post the link for when you go live on here! I’m only going to count one stream per day.
    • 1 ticket – Share a cool screenshot or fan art of MAV or Bombdogstudios on Twitter! Just include “@Serge_David #Giveaway #MavUpdate #Bombdogstudios” in the post. You can submit multiple pictures.
    • 2 tickets – Make a video about Mav on youtube and post it here! Maybe its showing off the builds in your garage or some game play vs people or bots. The more videos the more tickets.
    • 5 tickets – Join my Patreon or send me a donation by paypal. Please note that these go to SergeDavid who runs Rak Sal Industries website and Mav Server and not Bombdogstudios.
    • +1 bonus ticket if your content (picture / video / stream) is retweeted by Bombdogstudios.

I reserve the right to disqualify any content without stated warning or reason.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by SergeDavid.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by SergeDavid.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by SergeDavid.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

March 25, 2018 at 7:15 AM #145194
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Current Prize Pool (This will change over time as long as more people join, spread the word!)

• T-Shirt
    • Mav Giftcode (Beta)
    • T-Shirt
    • Unlock at 19 participants
    • Unlock at 25 participants
    • Unlock at 32 participants
    • Unlock at 40 participants
    • Unlock at 50 participants
    • TBD

Prizes to be unlocked / Potentially unlocked

• T-Shirt
    • Mav Giftcode (Beta)
    • Mav Giftcode (Beta)
    • Mav Giftcode (Beta)
    • Steam Giftcard
    • Stickers!!!!!!!!! (undetermined amount / winners)
    • Bombdogstudios joining in (I’ll see what I can do to bribe cyber, maybe a cool camo)
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by SergeDavid.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by SergeDavid.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

March 26, 2018 at 11:00 AM #145213
    lorddelvinlorddelvin
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 456

His worshippers chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

March 26, 2018 at 12:41 PM #145216
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 638

All winners will get a handful (4-8) of MAV stickers from Bombdog Studios.

March 28, 2018 at 1:09 AM #145228
    Rusty ShacklefordRusty Shackleford
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 244

M.A.V. HD on Youtube and @RustEShacky on Twitter

April 1, 2018 at 7:44 PM #145323
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

April 10, 2018 at 5:45 AM #145441
    Rusty ShacklefordRusty Shackleford
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 244

M.A.V. HD on Youtube and @RustEShacky on Twitter

April 16, 2018 at 4:42 PM #145480
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 638

How is the drawing going?

April 17, 2018 at 4:56 AM #145485
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

Okay we’ve had 18 participants that I’ve found after checking to make sure I didn’t forget anyone or any submissions. I decided to add a fourth winner since we where just one number off from unlocking the next reward.

Using a random number generator on google I rolled it four times for our four winners.

1. Lord Delvin
    2. Legacy Elite
    3. Dewm
    4. Jaymon

I’ll be reaching out to each person to get their preferred reward(s). If they decide they don’t want something or don’t hit me back by 3~7 days (work allowing) then I’ll pick another random number and see who gets it.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by SergeDavid.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.