Season's Greetings Photo Competition Voting

• January 24, 2018 at 6:02 PM #144052
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Voting ends on January 31st. There were no submissions for Most Creative, but there were for Most Awesome and Most Festive. Please follow the links in the polls to view the images.

Most Awesome

http://poal.me/bfesjl

Most Festive

http://poal.me/v8uboy

• This topic was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by LegacyElite84.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

February 1, 2018 at 6:16 PM #144189
    Lieutenant Colonel

We have our winners! I’d like to announce a tie between LordDelvin and DingDongJr for the Most Festive Contest winner, and AxleNo7 for Most Awesome! Winners will be contacted within the next few days to discuss prizes.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

March 4, 2018 at 10:55 AM #145068
    lorddelvinlorddelvin
    Participant
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 456

I want a Delvins garage building with secret entrance on a map of your choice for my prize… but i have yet to receive your contact …. what form of contact are you using LE?

His worshippers chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

March 20, 2018 at 5:28 AM #145157
    Lieutenant Colonel

I’ll send another message through Discord.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.