Skynet can apparently use overweight builds

• October 12, 2017 at 12:51 PM #141552
    ~Toast~~Toast~
    Participant
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 31

As you might remember from last night, i was farming engineer exp but today I noticed that one of my allies was running fenix’s focus tank build.
    But it’s not the V2 whose thread mentions that it had to save a lot of weight, but the older V1.

I got curious and downloaded the build to find that it’s not a valid build anymore.

Attachments:
    1. screenshot_125

screenshot_125.png

2. screenshot_127

screenshot_127.png

3. screenshot_129

screenshot_129.png

October 12, 2017 at 4:18 PM #141559
    AxleNo7AxleNo7
    Participant
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 754

if you had a build saved that worked before the update but is now invalid, you can still run it, even though it says invalid. it appears you just cant download and do it. probly has to do with leftover valid checks in your save files or something

October 12, 2017 at 8:23 PM #141564
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    First Sergeant
    Total posts : 311

if you had a build saved that worked before the update but is now invalid, you can still run it, even though it says invalid. it appears you just cant download and do it. probly has to do with leftover valid checks in your save files or something

This is true for the AI, but should not be true for players. Are you seeing this as a player or only the AI?

October 12, 2017 at 8:56 PM #141568
    AxleNo7AxleNo7
    Participant
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 754

i know some players who had this happen on day 1 of the update, didnt happen for me. think it was delvin and serge

October 13, 2017 at 12:31 PM #141583
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3202

The build is marked valid in the build.dat file so it should work if you open it from the change build menu in the pre-match lobby

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.