Squad Base

• December 12, 2015 at 9:59 AM #128069
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3064

So we’ve got squads in factions, but how can we really show off how awesome your squad is? Why not have the ability to set up a base of operation in your territory (not in the faction HQ) that you can build up and swag off to show your awesomeness?

It should give some passive bonus’s such as a part of the income generated from that territory is split across your squad members (30% squad 70% faction maybe) along with say less repair cost for any battles on it or 1 territory around it so forward squad bases would be a good idea / risky too.

Also on the flip side if your squad decides to rebel and form their own faction it is quicker / easier to take this territory (the squad is the defenders instead of the attackers, probably have some sort of time limit) as they already “own” this territory, they just have to defend themselves from the faction and prove they deserve it.

I think it could be a cool idea.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

December 12, 2015 at 2:57 PM #128079
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

I agree, this could be a cool idea!

February 8, 2016 at 3:28 PM #129772
    Anvildude
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1884

I think that should be put in the code, but maybe not ‘activated’ until the playerbase is large enough, with enough long-term War servers, that it can support that sort of faction sub-fragmentation.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.