Steam Codes

• April 27, 2014 at 9:14 AM #103102
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Steam codes are going out today.

If you are an Alpha Member or Alpha-2 member, you should see the steam code added to your owned Gift Codes already.

If you are a kickstarter backer, unfortunately the best method I have for delivering your code is through email again. I will be sending out an email today and posting a kickstarter backer update when they have been sent.

Again, if you don’t get your code in email, please message me through kickstarter and I will message you back your code.

April 27, 2014 at 6:05 PM #110320
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Sweet, will apply when I get home

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

April 27, 2014 at 6:55 PM #110321
    basrrf
    Participant
    Master Sergeant
    Total posts : 210

Code redeemed… Now for the wait.

Oh yeah, I can play it without Steam! Haha, silly me! 😆

Basrrf
    Columbus, OH

"We are all just bricks in the house of life." - Brick Scotch, 2015

April 27, 2014 at 10:23 PM #110325
    Turpis
    Participant
    Lance Corporal
    Total posts : 32

What’s the latest you’ll think we’ll receive our codes? And will it come by the usual MAV@bombdog email? Just making sure it doesn’t end up in spam and I’m not able to find it lol.

April 27, 2014 at 11:19 PM #110326
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

@Turpis wrote:

What’s the latest you’ll think we’ll receive our codes? And will it come by the usual MAV@bombdog email? Just making sure it doesn’t end up in spam and I’m not able to find it lol.

Already got mine in my account and in my email from the kick-starter.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

April 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM #110347
    Sintaichi
    Participant
    Sergeant
    Total posts : 82

Code received and awaiting May 1st. Once again this arrives in the promotions folder on people’s Gmail accounts.

April 29, 2014 at 7:09 PM #110348
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel

And I’m off on the first, can anyone say LIFT PARTY?!

April 30, 2014 at 5:02 PM #110356
    SonicDash
    Private
    Total posts : 6

I never got my code and I’m an aplpha-2 member 🙁

April 30, 2014 at 6:38 PM #110357
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

@SonicDash wrote:

I never got my code and I’m an aplpha-2 member 🙁

Have you checked the gift code section of your profile?

If you bought the game or redeemed a gift code for your account after Sunday, you do not have a key yet, they will be added soon.

If neither one of those answers you question, either send me a PM or email me: MAV@BombdogStudios.com

May 1, 2014 at 2:02 AM #110358
    SonicDash
    Private
    Total posts : 6

Got it, thanks.

May 1, 2014 at 11:05 PM #110375
    markgreyam
    Total posts : 4

Hate to be a pain about this because I’m sure it’s a busy time, but purchases from your site still give a Steam key for redemption as well now that the game has appeared on Early Access, correct? Mine just didn’t appear, I wasn’t sure if it was meant to be an automated process or if it was manual. If I’m just impatient, I apologise.

May 1, 2014 at 11:07 PM #110377
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel

The plan is an automated process, but it is not automated yet. I will likely do another manual pass of the steam keys in ~12 hours.

May 2, 2014 at 6:15 AM #110394
    markgreyam
    Total posts : 4

No worries. I’m really sorry for just being impatient. Best of luck with the release.

May 4, 2014 at 8:55 PM #110513
    job yob
    Total posts : 2

Where do I find the steam codes in the gift codes??? Can I get a link?

May 4, 2014 at 9:02 PM #110514
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

If you were an Alpha member before the Steam Release, you will find a Steam Key in the Gift Codes section of your Account page.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.