Sunday Funday Suprise

• March 24, 2017 at 11:00 AM #137483
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

I need your help. Please overwhelm me with support to get Rachael, the Bombdog Studios CEO and designer of all awesome merch, to join me ON VIDEO, during the Sunday Funday stream. We will make her play MAV with us and even host a Q&A session.

She is resistant though. Please show that you want her on the stream, either by posting here, or flooding the twitter and facebook with comments.

https://twitter.com/BombdogStudios
    https://www.facebook.com/BombdogStudios/

Thanks!

March 24, 2017 at 11:04 AM #137484
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

Join us Rachael! One of us! One of us!

And speaking of the CEO, Rachel, have you picked a time for us to do our next podcast yet? Cyber says we need your approval for a date.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

March 24, 2017 at 12:10 PM #137485
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3064

Ceo needs her own forum account and to join us in battle!

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

March 24, 2017 at 4:07 PM #137488
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant
    Total posts : 298

Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael!

March 24, 2017 at 4:08 PM #137489
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant

Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael! Join the stream Rachael!

March 24, 2017 at 4:09 PM #137490
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant

Join the stream Rachael! Get on the stream Rachael!
    Join us!
    JOIN.
    US .
    ON.
    THE.
    STREAM.
    RACHAEL.

March 24, 2017 at 6:51 PM #137492
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1784

It’s entirely your decision if you wish to play, stranger. No pressure coming from this guy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.