The Twelve Days of MAVmas

• December 3, 2017 at 6:36 PM #143736
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2799

On the first day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, another awesome update for free.

On the second day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the third day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the fourth day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the fifth day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the sixth day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, six mines-a laying, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the seventh day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, seven howies inbound, six mines-a laying, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the eighth day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, eight FPS drops, seven howies inbound, six mines-a laying, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the ninth day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, nine desync issues, eight FPS drops, seven howies inbound, six mines-a laying, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the tenth day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, ten Steam migrations, nine desync issues, eight FPS drops, seven howies inbound, six mines-a laying, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the eleventh day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, eleven server crashes, ten Steam migrations, nine desync issues, eight FPS drops, seven howies inbound, six mines-a laying, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

On the twelveth day of MAVmas, Cyber gave to me, twelve rocket boats, eleven server crashes, ten Steam migrations, nine desync issues, eight FPS drops, seven howies inbound, six mines-a laying, five golden mechs, four covered pits, three railguns, two triple doubles, and another awesome update for free.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

December 3, 2017 at 6:38 PM #143737
    DingdongJRDingdongJR
    Participant
    Private First Class
    Total posts : 17

Glorious, Now to make this all into a Video. Our Christmas gift for you Cyber.

December 3, 2017 at 6:39 PM #143739
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 477

I was with you until number 8 😉

December 3, 2017 at 7:45 PM #143743
    Lieutenant Colonel

Memes mark the events of the days around us. Just imagine what next years will be.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

December 3, 2017 at 7:45 PM #143744
    Lieutenant Colonel

Memes mark the events of the days around us. Just imagine what next years will be.

December 4, 2017 at 8:08 AM #143751
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3276

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

December 4, 2017 at 9:22 AM #143755
    FenixFenix
    Participant
    Major
    Total posts : 1725

December 15, 2017 at 4:13 PM #143869
    Anvildude
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2007

So are we doing this? I’m super ready and willing to sing for MAV. I can lay down a bass line for ya’all to follow, if you want.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

December 16, 2017 at 4:41 PM #143877
    Anvildude
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2007

Cadence is off. It ought to be “MY Cyber”, or “My Game Dev”- needs 3 syllables there.

The Crotchety Old Man of MAV

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.