What we don't need in wave one

• July 20, 2016 at 1:34 PM #131832
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3064

I was going to start out with what we do need but this will probably be easier.

To start out with we don’t need assault mode even though it would be cool. We’ve already got Siege as a team based game type that will work to start out with. Additions to the battle map like warehouses or fuel barrels would work though so the system is already in place.

We do need the full mercenary system for outfitting bots. What we do need is hiring bots and set up their paramaters and then they can earn xp while managing their load outs themselves. Paramaters could just be rt type for now.

We don’t need a map, yes it is cool buuut, something closer to the level select we had with colored markers and connected lines would work. The real map that is sexier can be later.

We do need though is multiple copies of each map so spread around the game area is 3 copies of giant leap.

We don’t need fancy factions, just a red side and blue side with the ability to change anytime outside of battle.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

July 20, 2016 at 9:54 PM #131834
    Cyberdogs7
    Participant
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3213

Siege mode would at least need some updates if it was going to be the campaign mode.

There does need to be an economy of some sort as well.

And I feel it would be helpful to have a basic clan system.

July 21, 2016 at 7:48 AM #131839
    LegacyElite84LegacyElite84
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Total posts : 2516

+1 for the basic clan system. Even touched on that for my Engineer post.

Part time filthy. Part time opportunist. Full time goat. "Holy f*** that was the greatest thing I have heard from your keyboard." - Cyberdogs7 on my top quality shitposting.

July 21, 2016 at 2:57 PM #131852
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3064

As long as people can fight on either side for the current future. I don’t want to have everyone online in one clan and no one to fight against but bots.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.