Why Hello There

• September 15, 2017 at 9:42 AM #140862
    Remille
    Participant
    Total posts : 1

Hello folks!
    So, while I’ve had an account for some time, I sorta poked the game a few times, then just— never came back, for some dumb reason. I blame the fact got distracted by other things and life.

Either way, here I am again! This time to be a little more serious in checking out what this game has to offer, as it is a shame for me to keep ignoring it giving how much of an Armored Core nut I am (massive PSX/PS2 fangirl here).

So hopefully I’ll see you guys on the battlefield and probably will get chunked around for a bit until I full understand what works– and what doesn’t work– for me. It will be a fun experience for sure!

Also, on a more curious note and this probably gets asked a ton though– but while my account is attached to my twitch– is streaming allowed or are things a bit under NDA?

Thank you~

September 15, 2017 at 10:14 AM #140864
    Bombdog StudiosBombdog Studios
    Forum Admin
    Chief Warrant Officer
    Total posts : 643

Streaming is very much allowed, as well as youtube videos.

If you plan on streaming MAV often, be sure to tweet @bombdogstudios so we can retweet and share your stream.

September 15, 2017 at 10:40 AM #140865
    AxleNo7
    Participant
    First Lieutenant
    Total posts : 865

welcome remille, hope to see you ingame soon. youd have better chances of starting pickup games if you join the discord, alot of us are active there and usually willing to play a few games

https://discordapp.com/invite/eKTAb4M

September 16, 2017 at 9:19 AM #140916
    SamuraiZebraSamuraiZebra
    Participant
    Second Lieutenant
    Total posts : 298

Welcome welcome, hope you have fun
    Zebby

January 25, 2018 at 8:18 PM #144061
    Rovendoug
    Participant
    Corporal
    Total posts : 54

Glad to see another streamer-esque person here!

Make sure you check out the game tomorrow after the next patch drops!!!

The ghosts of our past are back to ride again.

January 27, 2018 at 10:21 AM #144083
    SergeDavidSergeDavid
    Colonel
    Total posts : 3065

Welcome! Totally join the discord and let us know when your streaming! If no servers are showing anyone on the discord who’s a mod / admin / patreon member can reboot the RSI server with a bot command.

"I think you are going to like what I am doing even more than I like your comparison tool and I like your tool a LOT"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.