Another week and I have another build for you! Version 0.3.11 is released today with MANY bug fixes and quite a few additional options to help with hosting multiplayer games.
Now, for list of the changes :
Bug Fixes :
– Fixed Mouse Lock up when starting a Server
– Fixed Player count inaccuracy with servers in the server list
– Fixed the ‘Start Server’ button in the server lobby UI
– Added the Chat System back into the game (press TAB to bring it up)
– Fixed the Base destruction bug [ Rounds did not properly end]
– Fixed trees not being destructible
– Fixed client freezes when exiting a level
– Fixed Blue screen freeze when deploying in Arena mode
– Fixed client freeze when exiting the world map
– Fixed Campaign mode not being playable after playing a siege mode game
– Fixed not being able to play a campaign game if you are hosting a server as well
– Fixed indestructible turrets
– Fixed turret aiming
– Fixed weird bug if you are in the garage when a round ends
– Added Server Control UI
– Slider for AI bots 0 – 32
– Slider for starting money 1000 – 50000
– Buttons for Round Time [ 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins, 20 mins, 30 mins]
– Button to force the next round
– Remaining round time clock
– Force close server button
– Player list with Kick Player option
– Added Round Timer UI
So, LOTS of fixes this weeks. Please, if you have any issues with the build, report the bug to the message board. Most of the fixes this week came about because of dedicated users posting bug reports.
So, pending bug lists, I plan to transition work over to improving the AI bots. This will have a large impact, as it will affect the AI abilities through out all the game modes. I am hoping to really step up their ability in terms of actually working as a team and reacting well to the situation.
Until next week, have fun!
[Reminder: M.A.V. is currently in Alpha funding for $10. If you want to participate in the Alpha program and get access to the weekly builds, you can sign up for an account Here, and upon logging in you will be presented the option to purchase an Alpha membership.]