Welcome back for another fun filled week of updates 🙂
First off, go grab the latest build, version 0.5.5, from your account page!
This week, was a little rough on me so I didn’t get as much time as I normally would. Because of this, I didn’t tackle anything big and focused on squashing out some the bugs that have been reported.
So, without further delay, the list of fixes:
* Fixed multiplayer Siege mode bug that prevented a Win from happening when an HQ was destroyed.
* Fixed bug that allowed Siege mode to run into negative times.
* Fixed static shadows in Giant Leap # 317 and improved AI pathing through narrow sections.
* Fixed cannon impacts not responding to volume settings.
* Fixed audio volume and pitch bugs with the tread and wheel legs types.
* Fixed AI errors when the currently selected target is destroyed by another source.
* Reduced Output_Log writing to improve server stability.
* Fixed the possibility of spawning on top of buildings in Arena Mode.
* Fixed the ‘Chicken legs’ bug that prevented a death from registering if the cockpit was attached to a part other then the legs.
* Removed log errors on player death.
* Fixed the random white flashes that could happen in the skybox.
+ Small improvement to speed up level load times (~10% faster loads).
+ Removed the part count limitation feature from the cockpits. The only limiter now is total MAV weight.
I have big plans for the coming weeks, so make sure to check back in!